Mint Cheesecake Mousse
A treat worth drooling over! Enjoy crushed Oreos topped with a fluffy, perfectly minty cheesecake flavored moose, finished off with Rich’s On Top and mini chocolate chips. This easy treat is perfect for Saint Patrick’s Day!
Can I change the flavor of the mousse?
Of course! And it’s super easy to do, too. Simply swap out the mint extract (and food coloring, if you want) with another extract of your choice. Here are a few of our favorite variations:
- To make a chocolate mousse, swap the mint for Durkee Imitation Clear Vanilla Flavor (#1625) and add 1/4 cup Ghirardelli Unsweetened Superior Cocoa Powder (#6282). Try layering with Glacier Foods Raspberry Crumbles (#2830)!
- Use crushed graham crackers as the base. Then, swap the mint for Durkee Imitation Clear Vanilla Flavor (#1625) and top with your choice of berries.
- For peanut butter lovers- swap the mint for Durkee Imitation Clear Vanilla Flavor (#1625) and add 1/4 cup BBF PBFit Peanut Butter Powder (#3521).
If you like this recipe, try these:
- Triple Berry No-Bake Cheesecake
- PB Party Dip
- Jennifer’s Mint Brownie Cookies
- Chocolate Silk Pie
- Green Desserts for St. Patrick’s Day
Enjoy crushed Oreos topped with a fluffy, perfectly minty cheesecake flavored moose, finished off with Rich’s On Top and mini chocolate chips.
Mint Cheesecake Mousse
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup C & H Powdered Sugar (#1151)
- 1 tsp mint extract
- 1 carton Gossner Foods Shelf Stable Whipping Cream (#1696)
- 3-6 drops green food coloring
- 1/2 tsp Karo Light Corn Syrup (#1862)
- 10-12 Oreos, crushed
- For topping: Rich’s On Top Original Whipped Topping (#2413) and Ghirardelli Semi-Sweet Mini Chocolate Chips (#7121)
- First, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Then, mix in the powdered sugar, mint extract, and food coloring. Set aside.
- In another bowl, beat the whipping cream until soft peaks form. Then, add the corn syrup, whipping until stiff peaks form.
- Now, gently fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture, making sure the food coloring gets evenly distributed.
- Now, divide the crushed oreos between 6-8 small cups. Spoon the mousse into the cups, then top with Rich’s On Top and mini chocolate chips.
- Store in the fridge until ready to serve.
Adapted from: https://letsdishrecipes.com/no-bake-cheesecake-mousse/