Three Fudge Recipes to Make Christmas Sweeter
With flavors like peppermint, salted caramel, and rocky road, these delicious fudge recipes are sure to be crowd-pleasers. Plus, they are extremely easy to make and most of the ingredients you likely have on hand! Fudge is a great way to add some delicious holiday cheer to neighbor gifts, family parties, or just to treat yourself. Plus, our USA Pan Square Cake Pan and Lid (#1808) makes transport easier than ever.
These recipes are all labeled as gluten-free, but we recommend checking all ingredient labels as a precaution.
This eye-catching fudge is screaming to be served at your next holiday party. With only 3 ingredients, it has become a family favorite for party treats.
Candy Cane Fudge
- 3 cups Ghirardelli Semisweet Chocolate Chips (#1305)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- Candy canes, crushed
- Line a USA Pan Square Cake Pan (#1808) with foil (#1963), then spray with Vegalene (#1212).
- Next, combine the chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir until melted and smooth, then pour into the prepared pan and use a rubber scrapper to smooth it out. Sprinkle the crushed candy canes, then refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Lift the fudge out of the pan and remove the foil. Cut into small squares to serve.
Salted Caramel Fudge is perfect for anyone who isn’t a fan of the traditional chocolate-based fudge. With the creamy caramel base, it is completed with a sprinkling of coarse sea salt.
Salted Caramel Fudge
- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 1/2 cup packed C & H Brown Sugar (#1150)
- 2 1/2 Tbsp Karo Corn Syrup (#1103)
- 1/4 cup golden syrup
- 1/2 cup Kirkland Butter (#1723)
- 1 1/4 cup Ghirardelli Vanilla Chocolate Chips (#1306)
- 1 1/2 tsp Regal Coarse Sea Salt (#1147)
- Line a USA Pan Square Cake Pan (#1808) with parchment paper (#1153).
- In a saucepan, combine the sweetened condensed milk, sugar, corn syrup, golden syrup, and butter. Without bringing to a boil, stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- Then, allow it to simmer, and once it continues to bubble as you stir, allow to simmer for another 506 minutes, stirring frequently. It should begin the thicken.
- Remove from the heat and add the chocolate and half of the salt, mixing until thoroughly combined.
- Now, pour the mixture into the prepared pan and sprinkle the remaining salt over top.
- Allow to cool to room temperature, then cover and place in the fridge overnight.
- When ready to serve, cut into squares and enjoy!
Adapted from: https://www.sugarsaltmagic.com/salted-caramel-fudge/
This rich fudge is made easy using the microwave method. It only requires a few ingredients, most of which you likely have on hand!
Rocky Road Fudge
- 2 cups Ghirardelli Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (#1305)
- 1 tsp Blue Cattle Truck Mexican Vanilla Paste (#6945)
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups Kirkland Walnuts (#1293), coarsely chopped
- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Line a USA Pan Square Cake Pan (#1808) with parchment paper (#1153) and lightly grease.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave the chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk for 1 minute. Stir, and if necessary, microwave for 10 to 15 second intervals until the chips are melted.
- Next, stir in the vanilla paste. Then, fold in the marshmallows and nuts.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan, then refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Remove from pan and discard the parchment paper, then cut into squares for serving.