2 Candy Corn Recipes for Halloween
Get creative with Candy Corn! While some people like snacking on this candy, we can’t help but try it in recipes… A popular one this time of year is Halloween Trail Mix, but we were determined to find a few other ideas this year. We weren’t disappointed! Treat yourself to these 2 mouthwatering Halloween treats- perfect for using leftover Candy Corns.
A combination of sweet and savory- these Candy Corn Popcorn Balls are sure to be a hit this Halloween!
Candy Corn Popcorn Balls
- 12 cups Kirkland Microwave Popcorn (#1821)
- 1 cup candy corn
- 1/2 cup salted roasted peanuts
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 4 Tbsp Kirkland Salted Sweet Cream Butter (#1723)
- First, pop the popcorn in the microwave. Spray a large bowl with Vegalene (#1212), then combine the popped popcorn, candy corn, and peanuts. Set aside.
- In a small sauce pan, combine the marshmallows and butter until completely melted. Pour over the popcorn mixture, and toss to evenly coat.
- Now, spray your hands with Vegalane to shape the popcorn into balls. Place onto a serving platter, and allow to cool before serving.
The combo of melted candy corn+peanut butter results in a delicious fudge, tasting similar to Butterfinger bars. Only 4 ingredients required!
Butterfinger Fudge w/Candy Corn
- 4 cups candy corn
- 1 cup JIF Creamy Peanut Butter (#2913)
- 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- First, spray a 9×9 in pan with Vegalene (#1212). Set aside.
- Then, to a saucepan add 3 cups of the candy corn and the peanut butter and mix over low heat. Stir frequently for a few minutes, then add the sweetened condensed milk. Continue to stir for a few more minutes, making sure it stays at a slow simmer. Now, add the white chocolate chips and stir until everything is fully incorporated and melted.
- Next, carefully pour the mixture into the prepared pan. Allow to cool slightly, then spread the remaining candy corn across the top.
- Allow to cool for at least 15 minutes, then place into the fridge until completely set.
- Cut into squares. If desired, wrap in Norpro Wax Paper Squares (#2233) and twine for an easy shareable treat.
Adapted from: https://www.crazyforcrust.com/butterfinger-fudge/
Be the first to comment.