Anna’s Holiday Treats
Whether you’re making caramel pretzels or chocolate turtles, our J Morgan Heavenly Caramels Caramel Block (#9068) is a must-have for holiday treats. This rich, soft, and chewy caramel is great for melting, dipping, and drizzling. Watch the video below as Anna, one of our Regional Sales Managers, shows two delicious ways to use this product.
No Bake EASY Walnut/Pecan Logs
- 1 bag C & H Powdered Sugar (#1151)
- 1 large container of marshmallow cream
- 1/8 of a J Morgan Heavenly Caramels Caramel Block (#9068)
- 3 cups Kirkland Walnuts Halves & Pieces (#1293) or Kirkland Fancy Pecan Halves (#1292), chopped
- First, mix the marshmallow cream and powdered sugar together. Continue to mix and knead together till it feels like play dough,
- Then, form into logs and place in the freezer for an hour.
- Next, place your caramel chunk in a saucepan on low and melt.
- After logs are frozen, dip them in the caramel and cover well. After theyâ€™re covered in caramel drop them in your chopped nut of choice.
- Allow to rest till theyâ€™re easy to cut into. Enjoy!
Chocolate & Caramel Dipped Pretzels
- 2 cups Ghirardelli Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (#1305)
- 2 cups J Morgan Heavenly Caramels Caramel Block (#9068)
- Snyder’s of Hanover Snaps Pretzels (#2319)
- Optional toppings: holiday sprinkles, chopped Kirkland Walnuts Halves & Pieces (#1293), chopped Kirkland Fancy Pecan Halves (#1292), coconut flakes
- First, in a saucepan, heat caramel at low-temperature stirring frequently. Add small amounts of cream or milk to prevent overcooking.
- Meanwhile, melt the chocolate chips in 30 seconds intervals in the microwave, stirring between each time. Continue until fully melted.
- Then, quickly dip your pretzels in the caramel or chocolate. Immediately add desired toppings and place on a Crestware Cookie Sheet (#4020) lined with parchment paper (#1153) until fully set.
*To set faster, place in the refrigerator.
*If you want chocolate and caramel, simply dip the pretzel in caramel and allow to set slightly before dipping again in the chocolate. Add desired toppings, then place on a Crestware Cookie Sheet (#4020) lined with parchment paper (#1153) to set completely.
Recipes from: Anna Syme in Lyman, UT