The rich, cheesy topping compliments the mild flavor of the halibut. It is a heavenly combo!
- 4 â€“ 4oz. Pacific Seafood Premium Halibut (#8028)
- Â¼ cup shredded Parmesan Cheese (#1683)
- 1.5 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1.5 tbsp green onion, chopped
- 1/8 tsp salt (#1146)
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- Preheat the oven broiler. Grease a baking dish.
- In a bowl, mix the Parmesan cheese, butter, mayonnaise, lemon juice, green onions, salt, and hot
- Arrange the halibut fillets in the prepared baking dish.
- Broil halibut fillets 8 minutes in the prepared oven, or until easily flaked with a fork. Spread with the Parmesan cheese mixture, and continue broiling 2 minutes, or until topping is bubbly and lightly browned.
Adapted from: http://www.kitchme.com/recipes/heavenly-halibut
- Feta and Herb Crusted Salmon - Alisons Pantry Delicious Living Blog - […] Heavenly Halibut […]