A fun twist on traditional nachos, Irish Nachos feature a bed of crispy fries topped with cheese, bacon, sour cream, guacamole and pico de gallo. This pub-style dish is a great (and easy!) dish to serve for Saint Patrick’s Day.
Add some protein!
- Add corned beef. A great way to use up leftovers!
- Top with Pierce FC Diced Chicken Breast (#2546).
- Spread Double L Ranch Meats Smoked Craft Pulled Pork (#1677) on top.
A fun twist on traditional nachos, Irish Nachos feature a bed of crispy fries topped with cheese, bacon, sour cream, guacamole and pico de gallo.
- 1 1/2 lb. Ore-Ida Golden Crinkles French Fried Potatoes (#1120)*
- Vegalene Garlic Mist (#1577)
- 1 cup Kirkland Shredded Cheddar Jack Cheese (#1860)*
- 5 slices Daily’s Regular Slab Precooked Bacon (#4835), chopped
- 1/2 cup Calavo Fiesta Guacamole (#1060)
- 1/4 cup pico de gallo
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Optional toppings: sliced jalapenos, cilantro, green onions, or lime wedges
- First, preheat oven to 450F. Line a Crestware Baking Sheet (#4020) with a Crestware Silicone Baking Mat (#8436).
- Then, place the frozen fries onto the prepared baking sheet. Spray with Vegalene Garlic Mist, if desired, for crispier fries. Bake for 25-30 minutes, stirring around halfway, or until crisp.
- Once the fries are done, transfer them to a cast iron pan. Sprinkle with bacon and cheese, and place back into the oven for 5 minutes, or until the cheese is nice and melted.
- Now, top with guacamole, pico de gallo, sour cream, and other desired toppings. Enjoy!
*You can also use potato wedges or thinly sliced potatoes.
*Try using our Gehl’s Jalapeno Cheese Sauce (#6899) for a bit of heat!
Looking for more St. Patrick’s Day recipes?
- Enchilada-Style Ravioli - Alisons Pantry Delicious Living Blog - […] Irish Nachos […]