A tasty twist on classic enchiladas, Enchilada-Style Ravioli features beef ravioli topped with salsa, black beans, cheese, and cilantro. Plus, with this recipe, you’ll have dinner on the table in less than 30 minutes.
Celentano Beef Ravioli (#8964) is tender freshly made pasta stuffed with a zesty beef filling, delicately spiced to perfection. This IQF pasta product is made with high quality ingredients, likely finely milled Durum flour and contains no MSG.
How long will this stay good?
If you end up with leftovers, we recommend storing in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3 to 5 days.
Looking for more recipes like this?
A tasty twist on classic enchiladas, Enchilada-Style Ravioli feature beef raviolis topped with salsa, black beans, cheese and cilantro.
- 1 bag Celentano Beef Ravioli (#8964)
- 16 oz. chunky salsa
- 14.5 oz. can black beans
- 1/2 cup Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 Tbsp SupHerb Farms Fresh Frozen Cilantro (#1921), for garnish
- First, boil 4 quarts of water. Optional: to prevent sticking, add 1 Tbsp Colavita Blended Canola & Virgin Olive Oil (#2641). Then, add ravioli to boiling water and reduce heat to a simmer for 6-8 minutes, stirring occasionally. Drain and set aside.
- Next, heat the salsa and black beans in a saucepan. Once warm, carefully mix in the pasta.
- To serve, divide between plates and top with shredded cheese and cilantro.