Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies
These Oatmeal Cranberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies are a fall favorite, but they’re a welcome treat any time of year. The combination of sweet white chocolate and chewy dried cranberries in an oatmeal cookie base is pretty irresistible, especially fresh out of the oven. Pair them with a tall glass of milk and we’re goners!
Oatmeal Cranberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2/3 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar (#1150)
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats (#1882)
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour (#1333)
- 1/2 tsp salt (#1146)
- 1 tsp baking soda (#2848)
- 1 1/4 cups dried cranberries (#9205)
- 2/3 cup Ghirardelli White Vanilla Chips (#1306)
- Preheat oven to 375Â°F.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs one at a time.
- Combine oats, flour, salt, and baking soda; stir into butter mixture one cup at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Stir in dried cranberries and white chocolate.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in preheated oven, or until golden brown. Cool on wire racks.