A soothing combination of crushed cinnamon sticks, orange peel, allspice, and cloves mixed with apple cider for a simple Wassail. Not only will your kitchen smell delicious, but your taste buds will thank you, too. Simply simmer two ingredients until warm, and serve! We weren’t joking when we told you it was simple.
Improve your Wassail:
One of our favorite parts of this easy beverage (other than the heavenly smell!) is how eeeeasy it is. But, that doesn’t stop us from thinking of ways to improve it, especially for a special occasion. Try these!
- Mix in 2-4 Tbsp Uncle Denny’s Caramel Topping (#7894).
- Top with Rich’s On Top Original Whipped Topping (#2413).
- Add sliced orange to the pot while simmering.
- Combine 3 cups apple cider + 1 cup cranberry juice.
Looking for more Holiday drinks?
A soothing combination of crushed cinnamon sticks, orange peel, allspice and cloves mixed with apple cider.
- 1 Tbsp. AP Cozy Mulling Spice Mix (#1009)
- 1 qt. apple cider
- Simmer the Mulling Spice and apple cider for just 8 minutes.
Pro tip: use a tea infuser ball or cheesecloth to hold the loose spices and easily pull them out of the pot before serving.
- Christmas Recipe Roundup - Alisons Pantry Delicious Living Blog - […] Click here for the easy recipe. […]