This is turning out to be a week of chicken, but we’re okay with it if you are. Gina’s recipe for Chicken Nancy is creamy and deliciously stuffed with cheese and an herb stuffing. It is an easy dish to throw together when company stops by to visit.
- 4 chicken breasts (#6519)
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- ½ c sherry or water or chicken broth (#1038 base)
- 2 c dry herb stuffing mix
- 1 stick of butter, melted
- Place chicken in dish and cover with Swiss cheese.
- Mix soup and sherry and pour over chicken.
- Top with stuffing mix and drizzle melted butter over the top.
- Bake 350° for 1-1.5 hrs
From: Gina Bridgewater