Serve a biscuit bar!
Hosting summer visitors or planning meals for a family reunion? We love menus that allow guests to customize their own meal. Then everyone can enjoy just what they like! A simple breakfast idea we like to serve is a hearty “biscuit bar.” Set out a platter of warmed Bridgford Buttermilk Biscuits (#5646 or #1321) and invite guests to stack them with their choice of:
- Scrambled Eggs
- Bacon or Ham Slices
- Chicken Tenders
Round out your biscuit bar
Set out a few easy sides to complete your brunch. Here are a few ideas that we frequently include with our spread:
- Fresh fruit
- Breakfast casserole
- Cereal or cereal bars
- Hot chocolate + marshmallows
- Orange juice
Looking for more ways to serve biscuits?
- Spread on some Kirkland Butter (#1723) + Pioneer Valley Fancy Jam
- Make it a breakfast sandwich with Hormel Canadian Bacon (#1741) + Tillamook Shredded Cheddar Cheese (#1866) + 1 fried egg
- A twist on a classic; split the biscuit in half and top with Dailyâ€™s Fully Cooked Pork Sausage Patties (#4063) + Custom Culinary Country Gravy Mix (#1255)
- For an easy dessert, top with Dream Whip (#1952) + fresh berries
- Split your biscuit in half and top with Country Pride Breaded Nugget Shaped Chicken Breast Patties (#6220)
- Turn it into pizza with Bonici Pepperoni (#2031) + Italian ‘n Pizza Seasoning (#1432) + Pizza Sauce
- Try this! Heat & quarter the biscuits, then toss with melted Kirkland Butter (#1723) + Cinnamon Vanilla French Toast Sugar (#1536)
From Catalog #5, 2020.
December 31, 2021
I bought the Krusteaz 5 lb Biscuit mix. I live by myself and I need a recipe to make 10-12 biscuits at a time. I have tried to get a recipe for that small amount and can not find one. Krusteaz only list full and half bag mix. I have tried to contract the company and no luck. Can you help me with this recipe. Or send me phone number to have Krusteaz get me one… Thanks very much for your help with the problem
January 3, 2022
Hi Frank, for about 10 biscuits, you will want to mix about 1 3/4 cups mix with 10 Tbsp buttermilk or milk.