Serve a biscuit bar!
Hosting summer visitors or planning meals for a family reunion? We love menus that allow guests to customize their own meal. Then everyone can enjoy just what they like! A simple breakfast idea we like to serve is a hearty “biscuit bar.” Set out a platter of warmed Bridgford Buttermilk Biscuits (#5646 or #1321) and invite guests to stack them with their choice of:
Round out your biscuit bar
Set out a few easy sides to complete your brunch. Here are a few ideas that we frequently include with our spread:
- Fresh fruit
- Breakfast casserole
- Cereal or cereal bars
- Hot chocolate + marshmallows
- Orange juice
Looking for more ways to serve biscuits?
- Spread on some Kirkland Butter (#1723) + Pioneer Valley Fancy Jam
- Make it a breakfast sandwich with Hormel Canadian Bacon (#1741) + Tillamook Shredded Cheddar Cheese (#1866) + 1 fried egg
- A twist on a classic; split the biscuit in half and top with Dailyâ€™s Fully Cooked Pork Sausage Patties (#4063) + Custom Culinary Country Gravy Mix (#1255)
- For an easy dessert, top with Dream Whip (#1952) + fresh berries
- Split your biscuit in half and top with Country Pride Breaded Nugget Shaped Chicken Breast Patties (#6220)
- Turn it into pizza with Bonici Pepperoni (#2031) + Italian ‘n Pizza Seasoning (#1432) + Pizza Sauce
- Try this! Heat & quarter the biscuits, then toss with melted Kirkland Butter (#1723) + Cinnamon Vanilla French Toast Sugar (#1536)
From Catalog #5, 2020.