Strawberry Nutella Crepes
- 1/2 cup Old Fashioned Buttermilk Pancake Mix (#1822)
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour (#1333)
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 tsp unsalted butter
- Nutella (#7338)
- Strawberries, sliced (#2832)
- Icing sugar/confectionary sugar (#1151), for dusting
- Preheat a lightly greased 5 to 6-inch frying pan or crepe pan over medium-high heat.
- In a medium bowl (or blender), stir together Buttermilk Pancake Mix and flour.
- Add water gradually, stirring until smooth.
- Add eggs and butter and continue to stir until smooth.
- Spoon 2-3 tablespoons batter into center of the frying pan.
- Tilt to coat bottom of pan evenly. Just a thin layer of batter should cover the pan.
- Cook crêpes until delicately browned; turn and cook lightly on other side.
- Serve with your favorite sweet or savory fillings