Thanksgiving Recipe Roundup
Preparing a Thanksgiving feast is typically considered an exhausting undertaking that can span over multiple days only to be consumed in under a half-hour at the dinner table. It’s always a labor of love, but we’ve found it doesn’t hurt to employ a few shortcuts to save time and sanity, without sacrificing flavor. With the list below, you can use foodservice, restaurant-quality products in your home kitchen to prep much of the meal, and conserve your energy for a few favorite family recipes instead. This approach to streamlining some of the more time-consuming parts of the feast will allow you more time to enjoy your company and to savor the fruits of your labors.
Alison’s Pantry Products to make Thanksgiving Simple
- Pepperidge Farms Stuffing (#2415) is a blend of white and wheat breads blended with herbs and spices. Just add water and butter, or customize with your favorite mix-ins.
- Norbest Sweetheart Boneless Turkey Breast (#4054) is the best and easiest turkey you’ll ever serve! Mouthwatering, tender sweetheart-cut turkey breast that cooks right in the bag.
- Lamb-Weston Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes (#7944) are rich and creamy “skin-inâ€™â€™ redskin mashed potatoes, blended with real roasted garlic. With a home-style look and taste, theyâ€™ll soon be a family favorite. Frozen. Boil in bag or microwave.
- Custom Culinary PanRoast Turkey Flavored Gravy Mix (#1254) gives you the warmth and flavor of a traditional Thanksgiving dinner is just a ladle away with this turkey flavored gravy mix.
- Whether used in Green Bean Casserole or simply sauteed in garlic butter, Flav-R-Pac Grande Classics Whole Green Beans (#3781) are bright in color, farm-fresh taste, snappy flavor.
- Janey Lou’s Beehive Roll Dough (#8925) are beautiful, fluffy rolls just like the ones your mom made for special family dinners. Dough portions come frozen. Just thaw, proof, and bake for heavenly homemade flavor.
- Please your family and guests with a taste experience that is like no other! Enjoy Pictsweet Farms Sweet Potato Casserole (#2178), featuring delicious farm-fresh sweet potatoes and a sweet praline topping. Everyone will be asking for seconds!
Garlic and Bacon Green Beans
Although Garlic and Bacon Green Beans arenâ€™t your traditional â€œcasseroleâ€, they are still delicious! We love that this dish is allergen-friendly, and are a great option for our Keto friends, too. Plus, itâ€™s ready in less than 10 minutes! Try adding slivered almonds, if desired.
Homemade Cranberry Sauce
Homemade Cranberry Sauce with only 3 ingredients! An easy way to upgrade from canned cranberries for your Thanksgiving day turkey.
If you love pumpkin pie, chances are youâ€™ll be a fan of this creamy Pumpkin Cheesecake with True Lemon. With its graham cracker crust and creamy filling, we guarantee itâ€™ll impress your crowd. Plus, it can easily be made into a gluten-free dessert, too.
- Best Ways to Organize Your Pantry - Alisons Pantry Delicious Living Blog - […] the busiest cooking month of the year between Thanksgiving and Christmas, the pantry takes the brunt of the abuse.…