Buffalo Chicken Pizza
Who doesn’t love a good pizza night?! We are proud of the fact that DeIorio’s Pizza Dough Balls (#2377) is used by pizzerias, so you can truly feel like you’re eating restaurant-quality food at home. Enjoy a Buffalo Chicken Pizza with creamy homemade ranch, diced chicken, buffalo hot sauce, mozzarella cheese, and red onion on a fluffy pizza crust. If you’re a fan of blue cheese, feel free to add it, too. That’s the beauty of homemade pizza- it’s totally customizable!
Elevate Your Pizza
- Make a quick garlic butter using Kirkland Salted Sweet Cream Butter (#1723) and AP Garlic Supreme (#2592), then spread along the outside of the crust.
- Cook on a grill or smoker instead of in the oven.
- Top with chopped cilantro rather than green onion.
- Sprinkle AP Parmesan Garlic Perfection (#2475) on top before baking.
Buffalo Chicken Pizza with creamy homemade ranch, diced chicken, buffalo hot sauce, mozzarella cheese, and red onion on a fluffy pizza crust.
Buffalo Chicken Pizza
- DeIorio’s Pizza Dough Balls (#2377)*
- 1/4 cup Rosie’s Ranch Dressing (#1032)*, prepared
- 8 oz. mozzarella, shredded
- 1 cup Pierce FC Diced Chicken Breast (#2546)
- 1/2 cup Frank’s Buffalo Sauce
- Sliced red onion
- 1 Tbsp green onion, chopped for garnish
- First, thaw dough 24 hours before use in fridge.
- Then, preheat oven toÂ 475Â°F.
- Using flour or corn meal, flatten dough down to make an even disk shape. Using both hands, press a crust edge in place. Continue to flatten dough down without disturbing the crust edge. Dough may now be stretched by holding on upturned hands and working it in a circular motion. Do not overstretch. Place stretched dough onÂ a pizza stone.
- Now, spread the ranch evenly on the crust.Â Then, sprinkle most of the cheese over the crust. Toss the chicken with the buffalo sauce, then spread in an even layer across the crust, followed by the red onion and remaining cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- Before serving, garnish with green onions and more hot sauce, if desired.
*To make this recipe gluten free, simply swap with Venice Bakery GF Plain Pizza Crust (#2573).
*If you like blue cheese, use blue cheese dressing. Feel free to add blue cheese crumbles, too.
Be the first to comment.