Becky’s Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
This Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza is the best of both worlds- a delicious pizza, with a creamy white sauce! Plus, in our opinion, you can’t really go wrong with bacon.
Par-baked pizza crust?!
We know, it sounds a little intimidating. But, we promise they are so simple to use! Just thaw, add your favorite sauce and toppings, and bake for 10 minutes. Crusts bake up fluffy and tender. And, some would say they have a better flavor than grocery store frozen pizzas, in less time! Plus, they have 1 year frozen shelf life, and 21 days thawed.
What other toppings go with white sauce?
Don’t worry, you aren’t the only one new to using white sauce on pizza! But, if you are new, here are some of our favorite toppings to go with this delicious, creamy sauce!
- First, replace the ranch with our Pizza seasoning (#1432) for a more traditional flavor. Then, top with ham, onion, bacon, sausage, and olives. The perfect meat-lovers pizza!
- Next up is another option with a fishy twist. Just add some shrimp, lemon, garlic, and sub ranch for pizza seasoning for a refreshing pizza.
- Last but definitely not least on the flavor scale, top your dough with minced garlic, sun-dried tomatoes, soft white cheese, and red pepper flakes. Yum!
Can this recipe be gluten free?
Unfortunately, as this recipe stands, it is not gluten-free. But, don’t worry! With a few simple adaptations, it can be safe for our gluten-free friends. First, swap the crust for our GF Flatbread or Cauliflower Pizza Crust recipes. Next, make a homemade alfredo sauce or use our Blount Alfredo Sauce (#9160). Thankfully, everything else is gluten free, so with just 2
If you like this recipe, check this out:
- Cauliflower Pizza Crust. Don’t beat it till you try it, we have been pleasantly surprised with this yummy low carb option!
- Hot Pockets. Whether you are a pepperoni fan, or a ham fan, we’ve got you covered.
- Breakfast Pizza. Yes, you heard us right. Top with eggs, bacon, chives, cheese, and pizza seasoning.
Are you a fan of marinara pizza sauce? Sometimes, we aren’t either. This Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza is the best of both worlds- a delicious pizza, with a creamy white sauce! Plus, you can’t really go wrong with bacon.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
- 1 12″ Rizzuto Par-Baked Pizza Crust (#1078)
- 1/3 cup prepared Shirley J Universal Sauce (#5240)
- 1 tsp Rosie’s Ranch Buttermilk Dressing mix (#3893)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 slices frozen Daily’s Precooked Bacon cut up (#4835)
- 1 cup Pierce Seasoned Diced Chicken Breast Pieces frozen (#7787)
- First, take out your pizza crust and let thaw (about 30 minutes).
- Next, mix ranch dressing mix in prepared Shirley J Universal Sauce and spread on pizza crust.
- Then, top with shredded mozzarella cheese, diced chicken breast pieces
- Bake in a
425 degreeoven for 12 minutes or until crust and cheese start to brown.
Recipe from: Becky Price