- 1 lb. waffle fries (#2416) or regular fries (#1213)
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 10-12 slices pepperoni (#1596)
- 2 tbsp Italian N Pizza Seasoning (#1432)
- Heat fries according to instructions: Preheat oven to 425*F. Spread Evenly on a shallow baking pan. Bake 9-13 minutes, turning once for uniform cooking.
- Remove from oven and top with pizza or alfredo sauce (#9160), mozzarella cheese, pepperoni and Italian N Pizza Seasoning.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 5-7 minutes, or until cheese is melted and slightly golden brown.
Adapted by: https://realfoodbydad.com/waffled-pizza-fries/
When to serve pizza fries
We know it’s kind of a bizarre dish, but it’s perfect for #pizzalovers and #frenchfryloves to unite! We serve Pizza Fries at parties, large gatherings, and love it for a game day side!
What can I top my fries with?
You aren’t limited to the ingredients we have in our recipe. Just like pizza, you can top your fries with anything you want! Some of our other favorites are onions, olives, chicken, bell peppers, jalapenos, pineapple, Canadian bacon, BBQ sauce, or whatever you want!
If you love this idea, we think you’ll like these products:
- Bosco Stuffed Pizza Sticks- Pepperoni, Cheese
- Stefano Mini Rip ‘N Dip Pepperoni & Cheese
- Totino’s Pepperoni Pizza Rolls