Chicken Parmesan for Two
Have Valentine’s Day dinner on the table in under 30 minutes! Serve your loved one Air Fried, panko & parmesan coated chicken topped with pasta sauce and mozzarella cheese.
Can I change this recipe?
For a no-prep required Valentine’s Day meal, simply use 2 breasts of John Soules Foods Asiago Breaded Chicken (#1685). Cook in the air fryer at 400F for approx. 15-20 minutes, flipping half way, or until the internal temperature reaches 165F.
Another option is to bake it. Place the prepared chicken on a Crestware Cookie Sheet (#4020) lined with a Crestware Silicone Baking Mat (#8436). Bake at 400F for 15 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 165F.
Try these for Valentine’s Day:
- Honey Glazed Shrimp Skewers
- Chocolate Turtle Brownies
- Garlic Parmesan Crusted Salmon
- Pink Desserts for Valentine’s Day
- Steakhouse Meal from Home
Crispy, Air Fried panko + parmesan coated chicken topped with pasta sauce and mozzarella cheese.
Chicken Parmesan for Two
- 2 pieces Pierce Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts (#6519), thawed
- 1 egg
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup Galbani Shredded Parmesan Cheese (#2554)
- 2 tsp AP Italian ‘N Pizza Seasoning (#1432)
- Regal Spice Coarse Sea Salt (#1147) and AP Coarse Black Pepper (#1028), to taste
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup Barilla Traditional Tomato Pasta Sauce (#2545), plus more for the noodles, if desired
- 3 oz. Barilla Spaghetti Noodles (#1331)
- 2-4 slices New York Bakery Garlic Toast (#2049)
- First, preheat air fryer to 360F.
- Then, cut the chicken breasts in half and pat dry.
- In a small bowl, combine the bread crumbs, spices, and parmesan cheese. In a second bowl, whisk the eggs with a Norpro Whistix (#1141).
- Now, dip each piece of chicken into the beaten eggs, then into the bread crumb mixture. Repeat until all pieces of chicken are covered, and place in a single layer in the air fryer basket (you may have to do this in batches). Lightly spray with Vegalene Garlic Mist (#1577).
- Next, cook in the air fryer for 6 minutes. Then, flip and add 1/4 cup pasta sauce and mozzarella on top of each piece of chicken. Air fry for 3-4 minutes more, or until the chicken has reached an internal temperature of 165F. Remove from air fryer basket.
- While the chicken cooks, bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the spaghetti noodles until al dente, then strain.
- Now, add the garlic toast to the empty air fryer basket. Cook for 3-5 minutes, or until crisp.
- Divide the pasta between two plates, adding more pasta sauce as desired, then topping with the chicken. Serve with a slice of Garlic Toast. Enjoy!
- Parmesan Ranch Pork Chops - Alisons Pantry Delicious Living Blog - […] Chicken Parmesan for Two Lindsey’s Smothered Pork Chops Garlic Parmesan Crusted Salmon […]