These Chimichurri Meatballs are small but full of flavor! They are great for an easy dinner for your family or for larger gatherings. Try using our Rosina Homestyle Meatballs (#8963) topped with our NEW SupHerb Farms Fusions Chimichurri Paste (#1996) for an even easier dish!
Scrumptious serving ideas:
- For our Keto friends, try serving your meatballs with Garlic Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower.
- Another dish to complete this flavorful meal is to serve the meatballs over Minute White Rice (#1468).
- Last but not least, turn your meatballs into a delicious salad drizzled the thawed paste.
If you like this recipe, try these:
- Garlic Butter Steak Bites with Zoodles
- Chili Lime Steak Tacos
- Garlic Bread Crusted Salmon
- Keto Chicken Parmesan
- Flat Iron Steak with Chimichurri Sauce
These Chimichurri Meatballs are small but full of flavor! They are great for an easy dinner for your family or for larger gatherings.
- 1 lb Farmland Ground Pork (#1995), thawed
- 1/2 lb Main St. Meats Ground Beef (#2622), thawed
- 1/2 cup Panko Breadcrumbs (#1193)
- 1/4 cup SupHerb Farms Fresh Frozen Green Onions (#1864)
- 3 tsp Kirkland Minced Garlic (#1289)
- 1/2 tsp Regal Fine Sea Salt (#1146)
- 1/2 tsp AP Table Grind Black Pepper (#1029)
- 1 egg
- 3 Tbsp BBF Avocado Oil (#3516), for frying
- 1/2 cup crumbled Feta cheese
- SupHerb Farms Fusions Chimichurri Paste (#1996), thawed for topping
- First, mix together the ground pork, ground beef, breadcrumbs, green onions, garlic, salt, black pepper, and egg. Form into 1 inch balls.
- Meanwhile, heat a skillet with oil. Add the prepared meatballs and fry for about 7 minutes, or until golden brown on all sides. This may need to be done in more than one batch.
- Next, scoop some of the chimichurri paste onto a platter and place the meatballs on top, then pour more over the top as desired and garnish with feta cheese.
Adapted from: https://www.jocooks.com/recipes/chimichurri-meatballs/