Easy DIY Valentines Ideas for Kids
Making 30 Valentine’s for your kids to take to school can seem daunting (especially if you have more than one child!), and it can be hard to come up with new and fun ideas every year. We gathered a few fun & easy ideas that can all be done using Alison’s Pantry products. You can also find some great printable tags to go with these ideas over on our Pinterest account by clicking here.
Classroom Valentine Cards
- “You’re all that and a bag of chips!” (with Frito/Lay’s Variety Pack #4018)
- “It’s a TREAT to be your friend.” (with Rice Krispies Treats #5378).
- “You are awesomesauce!” or “Hugs and Squeezes” (with Musselman’s Squeezables Apple Sauce #9123)
- “You are beary special” (with Haribo Gold-Bears Gummi Candy #5009)
- “Of all the fish in the sea, I’m glad you’re friends with me!!” (with Swedish Fish #9109)
- “I’m so berry happy we’re friends!” (with Welch’s Berries ‘N Cherries Fruitsnacks #1288)
- “Fishing you a Happy Valentines Day!” (with Goldfish Cheddar Crackers #3097, Goldfish Giant Cinnamon Grahams #1765, or Goldfish Colors Baked Cheddar Whole Grain Crackers #1766)
- “You and I go together like cookies & milk”! (with Nabisco Cookie and Snack Variety Pack #1257)
- “I’m so happy I “granola” you! (with Kirkland Soft & Chewy Chocolate Chip Granola Bars #1138)
- “You make my heart POP!” (With a bag of Kirkland Microwave Popcorn #1821)
Our Favorite Valentine’s Day Treats
Our Raspberry Muffin Mix is one of our favorites year-round, but we love that it turns into an extremely easy Valentine’s Day treat. You can even add a marble in the muffin tin (between the tin and baking cup) to create a heart-shaped muffin. If you’re looking for more ideas to make for your kids on Valentine’s Day, here are a few of our favorites: