Firecracker Meatball Bowl
We love recipes that require minimal effort, especially on busy weeknights. These Firecracker Meatballs Bowls are no exception, and they’re packed full of flavor! Enjoy homestyle meatballs smothered in a creamy, sweet sriracha sauce with a kick, served on top of a bed of rice with tender baked green beans. There are a few easy swaps you can make, including:
- For a more low-carb friendly option, opt for Flav-R-Pac Riced Cauliflower (#2743). We recommend sauteeing it up with some Kirkland Minced Garlic (#1289) and AP Ground Ginger (#1420) for more flavor.
- If you aren’t a fan of green beans, no problem! Swap for a different vegetable like Flav-R-Pac Mini Broccoli Florets (#8197), Flav-R-Pac Asparagus Spears (#3127), or even Flav-R-Pac Yellow Squash (#7860).
- For a tangier sauce, add a splash or two of rice vinegar.
Homestyle meatballs smothered in a creamy, sweet sriracha sauce with a kick, served on top of a bed of rice with tender baked green beans.
Firecracker Meatball Bowl
- 1 bag Rosina Homestyle Meatballs (#8963)
- 1 1/2 cup Flav-R-Pac Whole Green Beans (#3781)
- 4 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 4 Tbsp sour cream
- 4 Tbsp soy sauce
- 4 tsp Cox’s Pure Clover Honey (#2956)
- 2 tsp sriracha
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup jasmine rice or Flav-R-Pac Riced Cauliflower (#2743)
- 2 Tbsp sesame seeds
- 3 Tbsp BBF Avocado Oil (#3516)
- Regal Fine Sea Salt (#1146) and AP Table Grind Black Pepper (#1029), to taste
- First, preheat oven to 350F. Then, arrange the meatballs on one side of the baking sheet. In a bowl, toss the green beans with 2 Tbsp oil, salt and pepper. Now, pour onto the other half of the baking sheet, and bake for 20-25 minutes or until meatballs are cooked through and green beans are tender.
- Meanwhile, toast sesame seeds with the remaining oil until golden brown and set aside.
- In a small pot, add the rice to salted water. Bring to a boil, then cover and simmer for 15 minutes, or until tender. Remove from heat until ready to serve.*
- Then, make the sauce by combining the mayo, sour cream, honey and sriracha and set aside.
- To assemble your bowls, divide the rice between four plates. Top with meatballs, followed by the sriracha sauce. Garnish with toasted sesame seeds and green onions, if desired. Serve with the green beans to the side.
*If using rice cauliflower, prepare using your desired method.
If you like this recipe, try these:
- Dinner Hacks For Busy Mamas | Alisons Pantry Delicious Living Blog - […] Dinner” Burrito Casserole Firecracker Meatball Bowl Speedy […]