Marbled Bundt Cake
A beautiful Marbled Bundt Cake, made easy with our AP Classic Creme Cake & Muffin Mix and Ghirardelli Unsweetened Superior Cocoa Powder. Whether you serve this with a Holiday meal or just for a special occasion, it’s sure to be a hit, and your guests don’t need to know how easy it was to make!
Can I change this recipe?
- Top with a simple glaze. Mix 2 cups C & H Powdered Sugar (#1151) with 3-4 Tbsp milk, adding more as needed. For a chocolate glaze, just add 1/4 cup Ghirardelli Unsweetened Superior Cocoa Powder (#6282).
- Stir in Ghirardelli Milk (#1302) or Semi-Sweet (#1305) Chocolate Chips, Gerken’s Mini Cinnamon Drops (#2776), or white chocolate chips.
- Spray the pan with Vegalene Premium 3-Oil Blend (#1212), then generously coat the pan with AP Cinnamon-Vanilla French Toast Sugar (#3894) before adding the batter.
- Add fresh-frozen or dried fruit, lightly tossed in flour to prevent sinking.
- Mix in chopped nuts- Kirkland Fancy Pecan Halves (#1292), Kirkland Walnut Halves & Pieces (#1293), or AP Deluxe Mixed Nuts (#9121).
Marbled Bundt Cake
- 4 1/2 cups AP Classic Creme Cake & Muffin Mix (#1823)
- 3/4 cup oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup Ghirardelli Unsweetened Superior Cocoa Powder (#6282)
- Bak-klene ZT All Purpose Bakery Release and Pan Spray (#5564)
- First, preheat oven to 375ÂºF. Spray a 10 in. bundt pan with Bak-klene, set aside.
- Next, combine eggs, oil, & water. Add 1/2 liquid to bowl, then add cake mix and blend with a mixer for three minutes. Add the remaining liquids while mixing, then continue to mix for two more minutes.
- Now, pour half the batter into a different bowl and mix in the cocoa powder.
- Then, pour the cocoa batter into the prepared bundt pan. Spoon the plain cake mix into the bundt pan, then gently swirl the two together.
- Bake for 60-80 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool before removing from the bundt pan. If desired, dust with C & H Powdered Sugar (#1151).