Morning Moo’s Vanilla Ice Cream in a Bag
Ice cream in a bag is a fun way to make a treat on a hot summer day, using our Morning Moo’s milk aternative.
Can I change the flavor of this ice cream?
- First, if you want to keep things simple, use the chocolate morning moos (#1133) instead of the plain morning moos.
- Second, try mixing in Uncle Denny’s Caramel Topping (#7894) for a caramel twist.
- Third, you can add mint extract and chocolate chips (#7121) for a fresh mint ice cream.
Ice cream in a bag is a fun way to make a treat on a hot summer day, using our Morning Moo’s milk alternative. You can also add your favorite mix ins!
Morning Moo’s Vanilla Icecream
- 3 cups hot water
- 1 cup Augason Farms Morning Moos (#1132)
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar (#1632)
- 1/8 tsp vanilla (#6919)
- 1/2 cup rock salt
- Gallon sized freezer bag (#1979)
- Pint-sized freezer bag
- Combine water, morning moo’s, sugar, and vanilla. Pour mixture into a pint-sized freezer bag and seal tightly.
- Fill gallon-sized freeze bag halfway with ice. Sprinkle salt over ice.
- Insert smaller bag flled with ice cream mix into the larger bag of ice. Seal gallon sized freezer bag tightly.
- Shake bag for 10 to 15 minutes until ice cream mixture hardens.
Yield: 3 cups.
Adapted from: https://www.augasonfarms.com/morning-moo
- Blueberry Cheesecake Pops - Alisons Pantry Delicious Living Blog - […] love this Morning Moo’s Vanilla Ice Cream in a Bag because it is a fun twist on ice cream.…