Easy Brownie Bites
Brownies are one of our go-to treats, especially because of our amazing Brownie Mix. With our USA Pan, this is easier than ever! Plus, if you love corner brownies, this is the treat for you- it results in only corner brownies!
How should I store my Brownie Bites?
We recommend storing in an airtight container between layers of parchment paper (#1153). In addition, place a slice of bread on top to keep the brownies soft. But, if you want to store your brownies for a longer period of time, wrap them individually in plastic wrap and store in the freezer. When you’re ready for a treat, simply unwrap it and microwave for 20 seconds to ensure it’s defrosted.
Brownie Add ins:
- Mint Frosting. This can be done using our Buttercream Frosting (#8126) and Mint Extract. Simply frost the top of your brownie bites. You can add green food coloring to go the extra mile!
- Chocolate Chips. If you want extra gooey chocolatey goodness, adding chocolate chips is a great idea. Chocolate lovers unite!
- Mint Extract. This is a delicious and simple way to step up your brownie game.
- Nuts- pecans (#1292) or walnuts (#1293). This one isn’t for everyone, but for those who love it- we support you!
- Caramel (#7894). Oh mama, this was an amazing discovery. Adding a little dollop of caramel to each well will make you wonder why you didn’t think of it yourself. (You’re welcome.)
If you are a fan of corner brownies, then we promise you will LOVE this! This treat is made easy with our Brownie Mix and Brownie Bite Pan.
Easy Brownie Bites
- 4 1/2 cups Richly Delicious Fudge Brownie Mix (#1824)
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1 egg
- USA Brownie Bite Pan (#1460)
- Slowly add hot water to other ingredients while blending with mixer until smooth.
- Add nuts and/or chips as desired.
- Fill each well using a cookie scoop (#3838).
- Bake for 20 min at 350F.
- Once done, take a butter knife around the edge of each well. Then, place on acooling sheet (#1145).
- Optional: Add mint frosting once they are cooled.