Blueberry Cheesecake Pops
These creamy popsicles make a sweet finish to a backyard BBQ. Try replacing the blueberries with blackberries or strawberries, too! To make this a 4th of July treat, try mixing raspberries (#1219) and blueberries together for a red, white, and blue theme.
Looking for more frozen treats?
Every summer party requires at least one delicious frozen treat to cool down with, so here are a couple of our favorites!
- We love this Morning Moo’s Vanilla Ice Cream in a Bag because it is a fun twist on ice cream. Plus, the kids can make it on their own- and add whatever mix-ins they want!
- This tart Mango Sorbet is ridiculously easy to make, and you can swap our the mango for any fruit of your choice. Nice!
- What can we say, we really really like ice cream. This Cinnamon Butter Pecan No Churn Ice Cream will not disappoint! There’s just something really great about homemade ice cream…
Berry good treats:
We love Blueberries around here for not only their delicious taste, but also because of their many health benefits. Try them out in these berry good treats!
Blueberry Cheesecake Bites
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar (#1151)
- 1/3 cup whole milk
- 3/2 cup Dole Blueberries (#2030)
- Fieldstone Original Granola (#5768)
- Cream together sour cream, cream cheese, powdered sugar and milk until well combined. Fold in blueberries.
- Pour mixture into small paper cups or Popsicle molds.
- Sprinkle granola on the top, gently tap cups/molds to remove air bubbles, and insert sticks. Freeze overnight.