Spiffed Up Frozen Fries
Spiffed Up Frozen Fries
Transform bland fries into something gourmet with a few easy steps. We’re sharing some easy ways to spiff up frozen french fries. After you try these ideas, you’ll never want restaurant fries again! You can use these tips on any of the frozen french fries we offer. Choose from:
Add your own seasoning:
Before adding seasoning to your frozen fries, toss them in BBF Avocado Oil (#3516). This will ensure the spices stick, while also helping crisp up the outsides.
- Give your next batch of French fries a little kick with our flavorful AP French Fry Seasoning (#1441) blend.
- Toss in AP Parsley Flakes (#1426) and Satori Grated Parmesan Cheese (#2599).
- Flavor with Alison’s Everything Bagel Seasoning (#1826) for all of the savory and salty flavor from popular â€œeverythingâ€ bagels.
- Whip up a batch of Curried Fries by seasoning with curry powder, AP Mild Paprika (#1697), Regal Coarse Sea Salt (#1147), AP Coarse Black Pepper (#1028), and SupHerb Farms Fresh Frozen Cilantro (#1921).
- Keep it simple by adding AP Seasoning Salt (#1033), a combination of salt, sugar, paprika, chili pepper, black pepper, thyme, sage, rosemary, celery, garlic and onion for perfect flavor.
- An AP customer favorite, sprinkle your fries with AP Garlic Supreme (#2592). Add Satori Grated Parmesan Cheese (#2599), too!
- As if we needed another reason to love AP Rosie’s Ranch (#1032)….we seased our fries with it. Game.changer!
Shop all bulk spices here.
Load up the toppings!
Fries and ketchup bring us back to childhood memories, but loading them up with toppings opens a whole new world. Man, have we been missing out!
- A classic, top your fries with a scoop of your favorite chili recipe and Kirkland Shredded Cheddar Jack Cheese (#1860) for Chili Cheese Fries.
- Keep it simple with Gehl’s Jalapeno Nacho Cheese Sauce (#6899).
- Serve Loaded Cheese Fries with crispy crinkle cut fries topped with melted cheese, diced bacon, sour cream and green onions.
- Think of these fries as a deconstructed pulled pork sandwich; top Double L Ranch Meats Pulled Pork (#1677) + barbecue sauce + Cornaby’s Campfire Candy Candied Jalapenos (#2121).
- Enjoy a simple Poutine with Custom Culinary PanRoast Brown Gravy (#1252) + Brew City Cheddar Pints (#1273).
- A copycat recipe for one of our favorite local eats…Drizzle buffalo sauce + blue cheese on top of warm fries.
- Add your favorite pizza toppings for fun Pizza Fries.
- Nacho Fries are made with Carne Azteca FC Flame Seared Carne Asada (#1393), pico de gallo, Tillamook Medium Cheddar Shredded Cheese (#1866), Calavo Fiest Guacamole (#1060), and sour cream.
Try different cooking methods:
- Our favorite method for perfect fries is to use an Air Fryer- they turn out crispy every time, with less oil and less mess. Preheat to 400F. Add oil coated fries to the basket, and cook for 20-25 minutes, flipping halfway.
- Another easy cooking method is to throw them in the oven. Line a Crestware Baking Sheet (#4020) with a Crestware Silicone Baking Mat (#8436). Add fries in a single layer, and bake at 425F for 10-15 minutes, or until golden and crispy. Try broiling for a minute or two to get the fries real crispy.
- Of course, deep frying is a great method to get restaraunt quality fries, but we don’t love the mess. Heat oil in a deep fryer to 350F. Add fries to the basket and cook for 3-3 1/2 minutes. Drain excess oil, and toss in seasonings as desired.
- Everything you Need for a Killer BBQ - Alisons Pantry Delicious Living Blog - […] Pulled Pork Sandwiches Spiffed Up Frozen Fries Tips for the Best Hambuger […]