3 Ways to use Dehydrated Honey
Honey powder, like liquid honey, can be used as a flavoring or sweetener. Reconstituted, it’s delicious on
- 2 cups Augason Farms Honey Powder (#8354)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup Augason Farms Butter Powder (#8304)
- 3 Tbsp water
- In a medium saucepan, combine honey powder and 1/2 cup water together, mixing thoroughly.
- Bring to a boil, remove from heat and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine butter powder and 3 Tbsp of water.
- Add prepared bitter mixture to prepared honey mixture. Stir until thoroughly mixed.
Our Soothing Hot Honey Milk is a great way to relax before bed or a relaxing way to start your morning.
Soothing Hot Honey Milk
- 3 Tbsp Augason Farms Instant Nonfat Dry Milk (#8517)
- 1 Tbsp Augason Farms Honey Powder (#8354)
- 1 cup hot water
- Vanilla extract, optional
- To prepare a mug of hot honey milk, spoon dry ingredients into mug and fill with hot water. Stir well. Add a splash of vanilla extract if desired.
Honey Cinnamon Toast
Honey Cinnamon Toast will become a favorite snack for you and your kiddos. Plus, they’ll be able to prepare it themselves.
- 1 slice of bread, toasted. White (#1336) or Wheat (#1345)
- butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup Augason Farms Honey Powder (#8354)
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon (#1005)
- First, make the Honey Cinnamon Mix by blending the Honey Powder and cinnamon. Mix well.
- Then, sprinkle the Honey Cinnamon Mix on your warm buttered toast.
Adapted from: https://www.augasonfarms.com/honey-powder?q=honey