Classic Cream Cake Mix: More Than a White Cake Mix!
One mix does it all- our AP Classic Creme Cake Mix (#1823) is versatile and delicious! Make muffins, quickbreads, and cakes -a bakery full of treats in a single bag. This is a professional bakery product but better than most bakeries! Add your own fresh or frozen fruit, chips, nuts, fillings or flavorings for infinite variety. Make all your family’s favorite treats. Keep reading to see the delicious ways our Reps love to mix up our Cake Mix.
More ways to use our cake mix
- Sprinkle dry mix on top of sliced peaches or apple pie filling, drizzle with melted butter and bake for an easy fruit cobbler.
- Jennifer Ashcraft shared, “I love how versatile yummy this mix is! I use it to make muffins or mini loaves all the time. I love to put cinnamon chips in the mix while making muffins with some cinnamon vanilla french toast sugar on top. It makes an easy cinnamon roll flavor!”
- Stir Ghirardelli Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips (#1305) or Gerken’s Mini Cinnamon Drops (#2776) into the batter.
- We love this idea from Heather Nield, “I love the variety of cakes I can make with the Classic Creme Cake & Muffin Mix (#1823). My kids love the white cake mix and a special frosting. Use white frosting and add 1-2 teaspoons (or to your taste) of Jell-O or Kool-Aid for a different taste! Cakes or cupcakes are delicious when filled with Dawn fillings! “
- Add 1-2 tsp. lemon or almond extract and 1 Tbsp. poppy seeds to the batter.
- Our customer Jennifer Duce said, “I love this mix because you can add anything to it. Our favorite is lemon extract and poppy seeds for lemon poppy seed muffins. Almond extract and poppy seeds is very yummy too. You could add frozen or fresh blueberries, raspberries, chocolate chips, mashed bananas, and chocolate chips….. The list goes on and on that’s my favorite thing about this product is its versatility. “