Our Favorite Hot Chocolate Recipes
Hot cocoa is a staple in our homes this time of year, so we wanted to give you a few tips on how to spice it up a bit! Who could say no to our favorite hot chocolate recipes from the comfort of your own home?
Gourmet Hot Chocolate Recipes
- Coconut Hot Cocoa: Stir in 1 pump Coconut Syrup per mug.
- French Cream Cocoa: Toasted Marshmallow Syrup + Vanilla Syrup
- Mistletoe Hot Cocoa: Egg Nog Syrup + Butter Rum Syrup
- Snowflake Cocoa: Vanilla Syrup + Peppermint Syrup
Just when we thought cookies were the best way to use Ghirardelli chocolate chips…This!! Crock Pot Hot Chocolate has changed our lives. We love the recipe from @crockpotladies. It’s rich, creamy…completely dreamy!
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips (#1305)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder (#6282)
- 6 cups whole milk
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract (#6919)
- In a large Crock-Pot combine all ingredients and stir.
- Cover with lid and cook on low for 2 hours, whisking every now and then to combine the melted chocolate chips with the milk.
- Ladle into mugs and serve with marshmallows or whipped cream.
- Grandma's Gingerbread Cookies - Alisons Pantry Delicious Living Blog - […] Now, we don’t think you can have a cold (or even mild-weathered) winter without enjoying some Hot Cocoa. So,…
- Superfood Iced Coffee - Alisons Pantry Delicious Living Blog - […] Our Favorite Hot Chocolate Recipes […]
- Slow Cooker Caramel Apple Cider - Alisons Pantry Delicious Living Blog - […] Our Favorite Hot Chocolate Recipes […]
- Our Favorite Fall Activities + Recipes - Alisons Pantry Delicious Living Blog - […] Hot Cocoa […]