How to Use Diced Red Potatoes
Lamb-Weston Redskin Salad Dices (#2028) are ready to be used in your favorite recipes, with no cutting and peeling required! Season and roast them, stir into soups or stews, or boil and mash.
Delicious Ways to Use Diced Red Potatoes
Since our Lamb-Weston Redskin Salad Dices (#2028) are not seasoned, the possibilities are endless! Here are a few dishes to try them in:
- Breakfast Casseroles
- Roasted Potatoes (see recipe below!)
- Soups & Stews
- Sheet Pan Dinners
- Mashed Potatoes (see recipe below!)
- Easy Potato Salad
- Breakfast Burritos
- Cheesy Potatoes
- Crockpot Roast & Potatoes
- Skillet Dinners
Buttery Redskin Potatoes roasted to perfection, seasoned with Italian seasoning, fresh rosemary, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper.
Herb Roasted Red Potatoes
- 2 lb. Lamb-Weston Redskin Salad Dices (#2028)
- 1/4 cup Kirkland Salted Sweet Cream Butter (#1723)
- 2 Tbsp Italian ‘n Pizza Seasoning (#1432)
- 2 tsp Kirkland Minced Garlic (#1289)
- 1 Tbsp fresh rosemary
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- Regal Fine Sea Salt (#1146) and AP Black Pepper (#1029), to taste
- First, preheat oven to 425F.
- Next, melt the butter. Add all the ingredients except for the potatoes to the butter.
- Now, place the frozen potatoes into a large bowl and pour the butter over top, stirring to evenly coat.
- Pour the coated potatoes onto a Crestware Baking Sheet (#4020) lined with Kirkland Foil (#1963).
- Then, bake for 30-40 minutes or until they are golden brown and crispy.
Creamy Mashed Redskin Potatoes with milk, butter, and chives. Try adding Tillamook Shredded Cheddar Cheese (#1866)!
Mashed Redskin Potatoes
- 5 lb. Lamb-Weston Redskin Salad Dices (#2028)
- Regal Fine Sea Salt (#1146), to taste
- 2 sticks Kirkland Salted Sweet Cream Butter (#1723)
- 2 cups milk
- 3 chive, sliced
- First, boil the potatoes in a pot with salted water for 5-7 minutes, or until fork-tender.
- Drain all the water, reserving 2 Tbsp in the pot, mashing into the potatoes.
- Then, add the butter and milk and mash until combined.
- Season with salt and pepper as needed, and serve warm.