Your traditional pork slider transformed into a mini version full of BBQ sauce and coleslaw; perfect for serving for game day or a laid back gathering. This recipe is made easier than ever with our precooked Double L Ranch Meats Pulled Pork (#1677). You won’t have to wait hours for pork to cook in your crockpot, and we call that a #momwin.
What kind of meat is best for bbq pulled pork?
We have found that when making pulled pork, using pork shoulder gets the best results and the juiciest pork. But, if you’re short on time and need a last-minute dish to bring for a game day party, we love using our precooked Double L Ranch Meats Pulled Pork (#1677). Since it’s precooked, all you have to do is heat it up and stir in your favorite BBQ sauce.
More mouthwatering sandwiches:
Your traditional pork slider transformed into a mini version full of BBQ sauce and coleslaw; perfect for serving for game day or a laid back gathering.
- 1 lb. Double L Ranch Meats Pulled Pork (#1677)
- 2 cups BBQ Sauce
- 1 1/3 cup buttermilk
- 1 1/4 lb. Krusteaz Professional Buttermilk Biscuit Mix (#2129)
- 1 cups Tillamook Shredded Cheddar Cheese (#1866)
- 1/2 cup BBQ Sauce
- 1 1/4 Tbsp parsley, chopped
- 4 Tbsp Kirkland Butter (#1723), melted
- 1 cups slaw dressing
- 1 lb. cabbage slaw mix
- 3/4 oz fresh cilantro
- First, heat pulled pork as desired. Since this product is fully cooked, it just needs to be heated through. Then, mix with BBQ sauce. Keep warm.
- With an electric mixer, combine buttermilk, biscuit mix, and cheese.
- Next, use a Crestware scoop (#3838) to scoop dough onto parchment (#1153) lined baking sheets (#4020), about 2 inches apart.
- Bake at 425F for 14-16 minutes.
- Then, combine the melted butter with BBQ sauce. Brush the biscuits immediately after removing from the oven.
- Now, prepare the slaw by combining the slaw dressing with the cabbage mix.
- Slice each biscuit in half then fill with pulled pork, slaw, and a spring of fresh cilantro. Enjoy!
Adapted from: https://krusteazpro.com/recipes/pork-sliders/