Easy to make Brunch Cups! Puff pastry filled with an egg, ham, and cheese makes for great finger food for gatherings. Complete the breakfast spread with Stephen’s Hot Cocoa, fresh fruit, and Janey Lou’s Cinnamon Rolls (#9134).
Simple recipe changes:
Keep it simple with just an egg, or add fillings like diced ham, cheese, diced Daily’s Precooked Bacon (#4835), or even Omelette Blend Veggies (#3216). You can also do an egg scramble, although we prefer the pretty look of keeping the egg intact. Another simple option is to drizzle hollandaise sauce over top before serving.
Looking for more brunch ideas?
- Cinnamon Roll Pull Apart Bread
- Sheet Pan Cyclops Toast
- Key Lime Chia Parfait
- Gourmet Cake Bendict
- Raspberry Phyllo Dough Turnovers
Easy to make Brunch Cups! Puff pastry filled with an egg, ham, and cheese makes for great finger food for gatherings.
- 12 Henry & Henry Puff Pastry Squares (#2443)
- 12 eggs
- Vegalene Garlic Mist (#1577)
- Regal Coarse Sea Salt (#1147) and AP Coarse Black Pepper (#1028), to taste
- 1 egg, beaten
- Optional toppings: diced Farmland Ham Steak (#5659), Tillamook Shredded Cheddar Cheese (#1866), chives, Calavo Fiesta Guacamole (#9247)
- First, lightly spray each well of a muffin tin with Vegalene.
- Then, line with a puff pastry sheet, pressing into the bottom and sides.
- Now, crack an egg into the center of each well. If desired, carefully add toppings. Season with salt and pepper. Then, brush the exposed parts of the puff pastry with the beaten egg.
- Next, bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until the egg is set to your liking.
- Steakhouse Baked Eggs - Alisons Pantry Delicious Living Blog - […] Strata Huevos Rancheros Breakfast Bowls Brunch Cups SharePinTweet0 Shares 0Shares Share on Facebook Share on Twitter […]