DIY Nacho Bar
Whether it’s for New Year’s Eve, Cinco de Mayo, or game day, this DIY Nacho Bar is a delicious and easy way to feed a hungry crowd. With our premade items like Calavo Fiesta Guacamole (#9247) and our NEW
Vanee Nacho Cheese Sauce (#1999), achieving a DIY Nacho Bar is easier than ever. Just place your chips on a nice platter, and add all the other ingredients to serving dishes. Be sure to include serving utensils so no grimy hands get all over the ingredients (yuck!). It is also nice to have labels for each bowl so your guests know exactly what each dish is- plus it just looks cute.
To build your own Nacho Bar, you will need a few essential ingredients that we will share below. This is great for a crowd because everyone can choose their own toppings!
DIY Nacho Bar
- Grab a bag or two of thick tortilla chips so are less likely to get soggy with all the delicious toppings.
- Make your own with Receta De Oro Tortillas (#1296). Just brush each tortilla with BBF Avocado Oil (#3516) and sprinkle with Regal Fine Sea Salt (#1146). Bake at 400F for 8-12 minutes or until crisp.
- Easy taco meat using Main St Meats Beef Ground Chuck (#2622) and Ole Taco Seasoning (#1846)
- Hormel Fully Cooked Pulled Beef (#1738)– just heat it up!
- Double L Ranch Meats Smoke Craft Pulled Pork (#1677)– just heat it up!
- Foster Farms Grilled Chicken Breast Strips (#9210)
- Black beans or Instant Pot Refried Beans
- Vanee Nacho Cheese Sauce (#1999)
- Top with your favorite salsa recipe using Supherb Salsa Blend (#1841), or make up an easy Pico de gallo using this easy recipe and add Subherb Farms Fresh Frozen Cilantro (#1921).
- Sour cream
- Calavo Fiesta Guacamole (#9247)
- Tillamook Shredded Cheese (#1866)
- Pickled jalapeno slices
- Flav-R-Pac Diced Onion (#5772)
- Flav-R-Pac Baja Vegetables (#5353) for a combination of seasoned roasted corn, sweet corn, peppers, black beans, and onions.
Be the first to comment.