Easy Cheesecake Tarts
Simple Cheesecake Tarts are just that- simple! Only requiring three ingredients, these are great for a quick treat. Whether served for a special day, a backyard wedding, or just because, these bite-sized treats are delicious. Plus, they can easily be customized by changing up the toppings.
We typically prefer paring the dessert whip with berries, but there are so many delicious ideas to try. Here are a few:
- Fresh fruit- raspberries, blackberries, blueberries
- Crushed up Oreo cookies
- Zesty Lemon Zest (#1433) + raspberries
- Chopped up Janey Lou’s Cookie Dough Pucks (Chocolate Chunk #2610, Peanut Butter Chip #2611, or Sugar Cookie #2612)
- Caramel sauce and toasted shredded coconut
Simple Cheesecake Tarts are just that- simple! Only requiring three ingredients, these are great for a quick treat.
Simple Cheesecake Tarts
- Keebler Graham Tart Shells (#1422)
- Rich’s Cheesecake Dessert Whip (#2113)
- Conaby’s Fruit Filling – Cherry (#2119) or Strawberry (#2118)
- First, pipe the whip into the tart shells. Then, squeeze the fruit filling onto the whip. Enjoy!
Be the first to comment.