Brat ‘N Bacon Melt
JohnsonvilleÂ Heat & ServeÂ Brats toppedÂ with deep fried cheddar pints,Â crumbled bacon, sauteed onions, Rosie’s Ranch Dressing and fresh cracked black pepper. These are the #1 Brats in the U.S.! Fully cooked, premium, coarsely ground pork bratwurst sausage in a 5.75-inch collagen casing, already browned with grill marks and flame-grilled for superior flavor. Simply heat and serve for easy grilling.
Looking for easy side dishes?
Every great barbecue needs some side dishes! Throw some Brew City Beer Battered Fries (#1762) or Brew City Onion Rings (#1269) in the oven or air fryer. Then, whip up a batch of Easy Potato Salad, Barbecue Baked Beans, or Seven Layer Taco Dip.
JohnsonvilleÂ Heat & ServeÂ Brats toppedÂ with deep fried cheddar pints,Â crumbled bacon, sauteed onions, Rosie’s Ranch Dressing and fresh cracked black pepper.
Brat ‘N Bacon Melt
- 6 Johnsonville Ultimate Heat & Serve Brats (#1396), thawed
- 6 brat buns
- 3 Tbsp AP Rosie’s Ranch Dressing & Dip Mix (#1032)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1-2 cups Brew City Cheddar Pints (#1273)
- 6 slices Daily’s Regular Slab Precooked Bacon (#4835)
- 1/2 cup Flav-R-Pac Chopped Onion (#5772), sauteed
- AP Whole Black Peppercorns (#1030), to taste
- First, prepare Rosie’s Ranch Dressing by mixing the seasoning with the milk and mayonnaise. Let set in refrigerator about 30 min to 1 hour.
- Then, preheat grill to medium-low (325Â°F). Place thawed links on the grill and cook for 14-16 minutes or until links are browned and internal temperature is 140Â°F, turning links often. Remove from grill, and set aside.
- While the brats cook, prepare the toppings. Place the 6 slices of bacon in a cold frying pan. Warm slowly over low heat, turning often to brown evenly to desired crispness. Drain on a paper towel, then crumble. Next, sautee the onion in the bacon grease, adding BBF Avocado Oil (#3516) as needed.
- Meanwhile, deep fry the cheddar pints at 350Â°F for 2 1/4 – 2 3/4 minutes or until crisp and golden brown. Drain excess oil on a paper towel.
- To assemble, place the warmed brats in the buns. Top with crumbled bacon, cheddar pints, sauteed onion, Rosie’s Ranch, and freshly cracked black pepper. Enjoy!
Adapted from: https://foodservice.johnsonville.com/concepts/brat-and-bacon-melt.html
Be the first to comment.