Frozen Treats for Summer
Memorial Day marks the start of summer and boy are we giddy about that. We tend to stock our freezers with ready to go treats like G. S. Gelato, Otter Pops (#1504), Creamies and more. But, these graham cracker crust desserts have us changing our minds. They’re both easy to throw together, and incredibly refreshing on a hot summer afternoon. Let us know what you think!
Frozen Lemonade Blueberry Bars with a creamy frozen lemonade and blueberry filling, on a graham cracker crust. This easy recipe will become a summer favorite! And, it’s easy to turn into a festive holiday treat. Simply mix in strawberries or raspberries for a red, white, and blue color scheme.
Frozen Lemonade Blueberry Bars
- 1 1/4 cups Honey Maid Honey Graham Crackers (#3016), crushed
- 1/3 cup Kirkland Salted Sweet Cream Butter (#1723), melted
- 4 cups frozen vanilla yogurt, slightly thawed
- 6 oz. Frozen Country Time Lemonade Concentrate
- 1 tsp AP Zesty Lemon Zest (#1433)
- 1/2 tsp AP Ground Saigon Cinnamon (#3626)
- 2 cups Wyman’s Fresh Frozen Wild Blueberries (#1218), split
- 1/2 cup thawed Cool Whip Topping
- First, mixed the crushed crackers and melted butter. Press into the bottom of a 9×9 pan.
- Then, beat together the yogurt, lemonade concentrate, lemon zest, and cinnamon until thoroughly combined. Then, fold in one cup of the blueberries. Use a rubber scraper to spread on top of the crust.
- Next, freeze for four hours or until firm.
- Before serving, top with cool whip and remaining, thawed blueberries. Enjoy!
Adapted from: https://www.myfoodandfamily.com/recipe/200334/frozen-lemonade-and-blueberry-bars
Who doesn’t love a good PB&J? This pie incorporates all of the flavors we love from a classic sandwich, with the addition of creamy ice cream and a delicious graham cracker crust. And, if you aren’t a fan of strawberry jam on your sandwiches – don’t fret! Simply swap out the fruit for your favorite kind and dig in.
Peanut Butter & Jelly Ice Cream Pie
- 1/2 cup frozen fruit like Wyman’s Fresh Frozen Wild Blueberries (#1218), Wawona Whole Strawberries (#3032), or frozen raspberries
- 1 tsp Clabber Girl Cornstarch (#2849)
- 1 Tbsp C & H Granulated Sugar (#2096)
- 2/3 cup JIF Creamy Peanut Butter (#2913)
- 1/3 cup corn syrup or Cox’s Pure Clover Honey (#2956)
- 1/2 gal. vanilla ice cream
Graham Cracker Crust:
- 1 1/2 cups Honey Maid Honey Graham Crackers (#3016), crushed
- 6 Tbsp Kirkland Salted Sweet Cream Butter (#1723)
- 1/3 cup C & H Granulated Sugar (#2096)
Adapted from: https://www.wymans.com/blogs/recipes/peanut-butter-jelly-ice-cream-pie
Be the first to comment.