Red, White, & Blue Frozen Yogurt Bars
Frozen Yogurt Granola Bars are an incredibly easy festive treat made with Greek yogurt, heavy cream, granola, strawberries, and blueberries. These can be made the night before for less prep-work the day of. This recipe is pretty simple, and can be made sugar-free by using BBF Monk Fruit Blend (#1745).
Change it up!
Keep the base of yogurt + heavy cream, but change up the fruit throughout summer. Here are a few of our favorites:
- For Peaches & Creme, use Flav-R-Pac Sliced Peaches (#7841).
- Create a tropical delight with Wyman’s Tropical Berry W/Coconut (#2658).
- Mix in chocolate! Use Glacier Foods Raspberry Crumbles (#2830) with Regal Mini Pure Semisweet Chocolate Chips (#2538) and white chocolate chips.
Looking for more festive treats?
An incredibly easy festive treat made with Greek yogurt, heavy cream, granola, strawberries and blueberries.
Red, White, & Blue Frozen Yogurt Granola Bars
- 1/2 cup Fieldstone Bakery Premium Original Granola (#5768)
- 2 cups Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream or 1/2 carton Gossner Foods Shelf-Stable Whipping Cream (#1696)
- 1/3 cup C & H Granulated Cane Sugar (#1632)
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 3/4 cup Dole Chef-Ready Cuts Diced Strawberries (#2832)
- 3/4 cup Wyman’s Fresh Frozen Wild Blueberries (#1218)
- First, line an 8″x8″ pan with a Medallion Interfolded Foil Sheet (#2351).
- Then, combine all the ingredients in a bowl until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour into the prepared pan and use a rubber spatula to spread the mixture evenly. If desired, add more blueberries, strawberries and granola to the top.
- Now, place in the freezer for at least 8 hours.
- When ready to serve, allow to sit out for a few minutes before cutting into bars. Keep in the fridge until ready to serve.
*Use a yogurt with a high fat content to prevent ice crystals from forming.
Adapted from: https://promotions.fieldstonebakery.com/red-white-and-blue-frozen-yogurt-granola-bars/
- Fruity Flag Recipes - Alisons Pantry Delicious Living Blog - […] Red, White, & Blue Frozen Yogurt Granola Bars Classic Creme Flag Cake Watermelon Lemonade SharePinTweet0 Shares 0Shares Share on…