National Potato Day
Sometimes thereâ€™s nothing that helps with that mid-week stress better than some greasy food. And thankfully potatoes come in a variety of beautiful shapes and sizes for that- breakfast, lunch, or dinner! Whether youâ€™re looking for a meal to make first thing in the morning or if youâ€™re trying to plan something out for dinner, we have a selection just for that!
Thereâ€™s no better way to celebrate National Potato Day than to browse through our delicious selection of French fries, tater tots, hash browns, and more to accompany your potato cravings!
- Beer Battered Thin French Fries (#1762)
- Spiral Cut Fries (#2419)
- Long French Fries (#1213)
- Waffle Fries (#2416)
- Sweet Potato Straight Cut Fries (#1211)
- Crinkle Fries (#1120)
- Piccadilly Old English Style Fries (#6761)
Letâ€™s Dip In!
Now that weâ€™ve explored our mouthwatering selection of fries, letâ€™s talk about sauce and dips for those yummy snacks. Give your next batch of French fries a little kick with this flavorful French Fry Seasoning Blend #1441. Or maybe youâ€™d prefer to dip and dunk your way through your fries! Us too!
Hereâ€™s a couple weâ€™d recommend!
- Our delicious AP Dilly Dill Dip Mix #1421 is a yummy treat that can be paired with fries, fresh sliced vegetables, chewy sourdough bread, or battered fish.
- We also canâ€™t forget about the AP Lip Smackin Chipotle Ranch Dip #2589 to give you that extra ZING for your fries.
- And last but not least, Rosieâ€™s Ranch Buttermilk Salad Dressing Mix #1032
All of these mixes are super easy to make and can be used for so many things! Make sure to check out our website alisonspantry.com for more tips and pointers for using these awesome products!
Hash Tag DELICIOUS!
Having that traditional breakfast of bacon, hash browns and eggs never gets old! But why not spice things up? Check out this delicious Sausage Hashbrown Breakfast Casserole recipe!
Sausage Hashbrown Breakfast Casserole
- 2Â lb.Â Childer’s Country Style Pork Sausage (#2550) *see pantry tip below!
- 2Â lb.Quincy Gold Shredded Hash Browns (#2421)
- 1Â tspÂ Regal Fine Sea Salt (#1146)
- 1/2Â tspÂ AP Ground Black Pepper (#1029)
- 1/4Â tspÂ AP Premium Garlic PowderÂ (#1021)
- 1/4Â tspÂ AP Premium Onion Powder (#1027)
- 2Â cupsÂ Tillamook Shredded Cheddar Cheese (#1866)
- 8Â eggs
- 2Â cupsÂ milk (or 2 cartons of Gossner Shelf Stable 2% Milk (#1710))
- First, preheat oven to 350ÂºF.
- Then, spray a light layer of Vegalene (#1212) in a 9Ã—13-inch pan.
- While the oven preheats, place the sausage in a skillet, and cook until browned. Drain fat.
- Next, lightly brown the hashbrowns in a little bit of the reserved fat. Then, spread across the bottom of the lightly greased pan, followed by a layer pf sausage and cheese.
- Now, whisk the eggs, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and milk. Pour over hash brown mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, for 35-40 minutes, or until the eggs are set.