Hearty Breakfast Bowl
A hearty breakfast bowl full of bacon, roasted potatoes, peppers, onions, and scrambled eggs topped with shredded cheese. Think of it as a deconstructed breakfast burrito! Which reminds us…any leftovers would be scrumptious wrapped in a flour tortilla. This is a simple recipe that can be meal prepped for the week, too.
Wondering what to do with leftovers?
This mixture would be perfect in a breakfast burrito! If you end up with extras, simply heat up a Receta De Oro Mexican Flour Tortilla (#4970). Fill with the extra potatoes, eggs, and bacon. Top with Tillamook Shredded Cheddar Cheese (#1866), Calavo Fiesta Guacamole (#9247), hot sauce, or salsa before rolling the tortilla up.
Calling all breakfast lovers!
A hearty breakfast bowl full of bacon, roasted potatoes, peppers, onions, and scrambled eggs topped with shredded cheese.
Hearty Breakfast Bowl
- 1 pack Daily’s Hardwood Smoked Honey Cured Thick Sliced Bacon (#8463), thawed
- 2 cups Flav-R-Pac Omelette Blend (#3216)
- 1 bag Flav-R-Pac Flame Roasted Redskins w/Rosemary Seasoning (#2068)
- 12 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- Regal Coarse Sea Salt (#1147) and AP Coarse Black Pepper (#1028), to taste
- 2 cups Tillamook Shredded Cheddar Cheese (#1866)
- First, fry the bacon in a pan. Once done, move to a paper towel lined plate and set aside.
- Then, carefully drain the grease into a small dish, leaving about 2 Tbsp in the pan. Add the omelette blend and roasted redskins to the pan, and sautee until the potatoes are tender.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt and pepper in a bowl. Heat another frying pan with some of the bacon grease over medium-low, then add the eggs. Use a spatula to carefully scramble the eggs, making sure not to overcook.
- To assemble: divide the potato mixture between 4-6 bowls, topped with the eggs, chopped bacon, and shredded cheese. Enjoy!
- Huevos Rancheros Breakfast Bowls - Alisons Pantry Delicious Living Blog - […] Hearty Breakfast Bowl […]
- Chicken Fajita Breakfast Taco - Alisons Pantry Delicious Living Blog - […] Hearty Breakfast Bowl Campfire Breakfast Burritos Spring Frittata […]