New Year’s Eve Finger Food
We’ll be keeping things laid back for New Year’s Eve this year, following the trend throughout 2020. But, we’re hoping to kick off the new year with great food. Keep reading for some simple New Year’s Eve finger food.
Have a theme!
- Amoy Crab Rangoon (#6694)
- Ling Ling All Natural Chicken and Vegetable Potstickers (#4767)
- Mihn Vegetable Egg Rolls (#4078)
- Yangs Chicken– Mandarin Orange (#1376), BBQ Teriyaki (#1277), General Tso’s (#2551), or Edamame Kung Pao (#2552)
- Moji California Roll (#2247) or Spicy Crab Roll (#2248) Sushi + Lee Kum Kee Sriracha Mayo (#2461)
Keep it classy:
- Mccain favorites- Mozzarella Sticks (#1270), Breaded Pickle Chips (#1275), Waffle Fries (#2416), or Battered Onion Rings (#1269).
- SuperPretzel Soft Pretzel Mini Dogs (#7401)
- Tampa Maid Bake ‘R Fry Breaded Shrimp Poppers (#4180)
- Milford Valley Chicken Minis- Jalapeno (#9060) or Cordon Bleu (#9062)
- Personal Pizzas- Red Baron Pepperoni Pizza Deep Dish Singles (#6250), Red Baron Meat-Trio Deep Dish Singles (#6249), or Bosco Deep Dish Cheese Pizzas (#5666).
Pretzel bites topped with jalapeno cheese sauce, bacon, sour cream, jalapeno slices, and green onions. Perfect for a celebration!
Cheesy Jalapeno Pretzel Bites
- Sour cream
- SuperPretzel BigBites (#2238)
- Daily’s Precooked Bacon (#4835), roughly chopped
- Gehl’s Jalapeno Cheese Sauce (#6899)
- Optional: sliced jalapenos, sliced green onion
- First, preheat oven to 400°F.
- Then, lightly mist frozen soft pretzel bites with water, then sprinkle with salt or press face down in a bed of salt. Transfer to a cast iron skillet.
- Now, use scissors to cut the bacon directly onto the pretzels. Then, drizzle the nacho cheese on top.
- Next, place in the oven and cook for 3-5 minutes, or until the pretzels are heated through.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly. Garnish with sour cream, sliced jalapenos, and sliced green onion. Enjoy!
Looking for more easy recipes?
- Fried Baguettes with Mushroom, Garlic & Herbs
- Campfire Candy Dip
- Cheesy Ranch Pull-Apart Bread
- Bagel Dogs
- Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers
- Game Day Appetizers - Alisons Pantry Delicious Living Blog - […] Cheesy Jalapeno Pretzel Bites […]