Creative Ways to use Rosie’s Ranch Mix
Our Rosie’s Ranch Mix makes a cool, creamy dressing, a favorite dip, or a flavoring for roasted vegetables, meats, breads, and even buttered popcorn. Keep reading to see some of our favorite ways to use this mix.
10 ways to use Rosie’s Ranch Powder
Rosie’s Ranch can be used for way more than just topping a salad! Try some of these ideas:
- Stir into mashed potatoes
- Season crackers with ranch mix + oil and bake until crispy
- Mix it into your meatloaf
- Sprinkle into your favorite cheese ball recipe
- Add to Easy Homemade Chicken Salad
- Mix into homemade popcorn
- Season your veggies
- Mix into scrambled eggs
- Breading for chicken with ranch mix + corn flakes
- Sprinkle over pizza
- Add to garlic bread
- Sprinkle on top of The Best Homemade Dinner Rolls with Kraft Parmesan Cheese (#1683)
Tried-and-true Ranch Recipes
We checked our archives for recipes we have loved over the years. Here are a few of our favorites:
Cheesy Ranch Pull-Apart Bread
- 1 crusty loaf
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Fresh parsley, optional
Ranch Garlic Butter:
- 8 Tbsp Kirkland Sweet Cream Butter (#1723), melted
- 2 tsp Kirkland Minced Garlic (#1289)
- 2 Tbsp Rosie’s Ranch Dressing Mix (#3893)
- First, make the Ranch Garlic Butter by adding the minced garlic and dry ranch dressing mix to the melted butter. Stir together and set aside.
- Now, cut the loaf of bread diagonal down one side, then repeat with the opposite angle cutting 3/4 way through the loaf.
- Place the prepared loaf onto a cookie sheet (#4020) lined with foodservice foil (#1963). Then, spread the Ranch Garlic Butter between each of the slices of the loaf.
- Now, sprinkle with half of the mozzarella cheese.
- Wrap the bread with the foil, and bake for about 25 minutes at 350F or until heated through.
- Open the foil and add the rest of the cheese, then bake for an additional 5 minutes or until the cheese begins to melt. Sprinkle with parsley, then dig in!