Cocktail Links+Everything Seasoning=Bagel Dogs
Whether you serve these Bagel Dogs for game day or as an appetizer at a Holiday gathering, they are a great snack requiring little preparation. For a fun variation, try adding a slice of cheese for an extra gooey snack.
What can I dip my Bagel Dogs in?
When we eat corn dogs, bagel dogs, etc. we like a mixture of ketchup and mustard- it brings us memories of eating corn dogs with the family at Disneyland. So, it’s pretty magical! But, being the foodie we are, we like to try new things (even though we know what we love!) That being said, try dipping these bad boys in a nice cheese sauce, fry sauce (ketchup + mayo), relish, or whatever you prefer. It’s your food, after all!
Finger Friendly Foods
- Pepperoni Puffs
- Dessert Nachos
- Super Bowl Foods
- Mini Breakfast Quiche
- Pancake Churros
- Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers
Whether you serve these Bagel Dogs for game day or as an appetizer at a Holiday gathering, they are a great snack requiring little preparation.
Everything Bagel Dogs
- 12 Hillshire Farm Lit’l Smokies Cocktail Links (#6042)
- Refrigerated breadstick dough or cut Rizzuto Pizza Dough (#1079)
- 1 Tbsp Alison’s Everything Seasoning (#1826)
- Mustard or ketchup for dipping, optional
- To begin, drain any liquid from the cocktail links.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Now, cut dough so you have 12 strips. Then, cut the strips into thirds, if needed. Wrap a piece of dough around the links and press to seal.
- Place seam-side down on an ungreased cookie sheet (#5957). Top with Everything Seasoning.
- Next, bake for 11-12 minutes or until it starts to brown.
- Alison's Everything Bagel Seasoning: Tips and Tricks - Alisons Pantry Delicious Living Blog - […] Bagel Dogs are perfect for a Holiday or Game Day finger-food. […]
- Cheesy Garlic Pull Apart Pierogies - Alisons Pantry Delicious Living Blog - […] Bagel Dogs […]