Pumpkin Streusel Muffins
These super moist pumpkin muffins are made from scratch, finished off with a crumbly cinnamon oatmeal topping. Trust us, you won’t want to share! Plus, they’re handy for meal prep. Simply make a batch at the beginning of the week, and pop one in the microwave for a quick breakfast with your mug of warm Victorian Inn Cappucino or Stephen’s Hot Chocolate.
Try these recipe variations
- Add a cream cheese center by adding a scoop of batter, a dollop of Janey Lou’s Cream Cheese Icing (#8388), then topping with another scoop of batter.
- Mix in Ghirardelli Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (#2781)
- Stir Diamond Fancy Medium Pecan Pieces (#2812) or Kirkland Walnut Halves & Pieces (#1293) into the batter or topping.
- Drizzle with a maple glaze made up of 2 cups C & H Powdered Sugar (#1151), 2 Tbsp milk, 2 Tbsp Log Cabin Original Syrup (#1590), and maple extract as needed.
- Swirl AP Cinnamon-Vanilla French Toast Sugar (#1536) into the batter, once it’s in the wellls.
These super moist pumpkin muffins are made from scratch, finished off with a crumbly cinnamon oatmeal topping.
Pumpkin Streusel Muffins
- 2 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp Regal Spice Pumpkin Pie Spice (#1012)
- 1 tsp Clabber Girl Baking Soda (#2848)
- 2 cup C & H Granulated Sugar (#1632)
- 1 tsp Regal Spice Fine Sea Salt (#1146)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 can Libby’s 100% Pure Pumpkin (#2867)
- 10 oz. applesauce
- 1/4 cup C & H Brown Sugar (#2261)
- 3 Tbsp Kirkland Salted Sweet Cream Butter (#1723)
- 2 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp Bob’s Red Mill Old Fashioned Regular Rolled Oats (#2708)
- 1/2 cup AP Cinnamon-Vanilla French Toast Sugar (#1536)
- For muffins, combine dry ingredients. Then add eggs, oil, pumpkin, and applesauce.
- Now, line a Norpro More-Than-a-Muffin (#2827) with Standard Wax Baking Cups (#1646) and add a spoon into each well.
- In another bowl, mix topping ingredients with Norpro Pastry Cutter (#2433). Crumble on top of the muffin batter.
- Then, bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out of the center clean.
Yield: 2 dozen muffins.
If you like this recipe, try these!
- Sour Cream Coffee Cake - Alisons Pantry Delicious Living Blog - […] Blondies Brown Butter Pecan Cookies Pumpkin Streusel Muffins SharePinTweet0 Shares 0Shares Share on Facebook Share on Twitter […]
- Berry Buttermilk Banana Muffins - Alisons Pantry Delicious Living Blog - […] a simple struesel topping with flour, sugar, butter, and […]