Beth’s Sweet Potato Muffins
We think these Muffins using our beloved Pancake mix are pure genius. Who wouldn’t want to try these puffins (pancake-muffins)?!
Want a muffin top?
No, silly! Not that kind of muffin top! The delicious, my counter top is always full of muffins, kind of muffin top. Okay, we know that wasn’t a good one but we’re sticking with it…
- You will love these marvelous, messy, amazing Caramel Apple Muffins. We know, it’s too good to be true- which is why we’re sharing the recipe!
- If you’re looking for a good fall recipe, these Cranberry Spice Muffins will not disappoint. Truth be told, we enjoy them even when it isn’t Fall.
- This Buttermilk Blueberry Muffins recipe has a mild tanginess from the buttermilk with plenty of sweet bursts from the blueberries
Can I add to this recipe?
Don’t worry, they are deeee-lish as is, but if you’re wanting to spice your Sweet Potato Muffins up, we have a few great ideas for you.
- First, try topping with our Cinnamon-Vanilla French Toast Sugar. This will give your muffins a little extra sweetness, plus who doesn’t love cinnamon and sugar?
- Second, try adding some chocolate chips and/or walnuts (#1293) or pecans (#1292).
- Third, we are a sucker for a good Streusel topping. You can make your own Streusel by mixing 1/2 cup flour (#1333), 1/4 cup packed brown sugar (#1150), 4 tbsp unsalted butter, and 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon (#3626).
If you’ve been around long enough, chances are you have tried out Sweet Potato Pancake and Waffle Mix. It is low in cholesterol, fat & sodium, full of antioxidants and Vitamin A. Actually, this is the only pancake mix to be certified by the American Heart Association as ‘Heart Healthy.’ And did we mention that it is absolutely delicious? In any case, we think these Muffins using our beloved Pancake mix are pure genius. Who wouldn’t want to try these puffins (pancake-muffins)?!
Beth’s Sweet Potato Muffins
- 5 oz AP Sweet Potato Pancake & Waffle Mix (#1967)
- 1 1/2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 5 oz Whole milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp AP Vanilla Powder (#8626)
- First, preheat oven to 400.
- Spray muffin tin with Vegalene.
- Mix all ingredients until just moistened. Do not overmix!
- Then, divide into muffin tin.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes, or until nicely browned on top.
Toothpick test: should pull out clean with no residue.
Yield: 6 standard muffins.
- Whole Wheat Muffins - Alisons Pantry Delicious Living Blog - […] Beth’s Sweet Potato Muffins […]
- Mother's Day Muffins - Alisons Pantry Delicious Living Blog - […] Beth’s Sweet Potato Muffins […]
- Lemon Blueberry Muffins - Alisons Pantry Delicious Living Blog - […] Beth’s Sweet Potato Muffins […]
- Pumpkin Shaped Dinner Rolls - Alisons Pantry Delicious Living Blog - […] Beth’s Sweet Potato Muffins […]