Brecka’s Oatmeal Cookies
We asked our friends what their favorite AP product is, and Brecka shared this delicious Oatmeal Cookie recipe with us featuring her favorite product, “the Mexican vanilla!!!! No other vanilla can even compare!!!”
Famous Oatmeal Cookies
- ¾ cup shortening
- 1 cup brown sugar (#1150)
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup water
- 1 tsp vanilla (#6919)
- 3 cup oatmeal (#1881)
- 1 cup flour (#1333)
- 1 tsp salt (#1146)
- ½ tsp baking soda (#2848)
- Chocolate chips, optional (#1302)
- Beat together shortening, sugar, egg, water, and vanilla until creamy.
- Add combined remaining ingredients. Mix well.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto cookie sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes at 350*F.
- I like to add chocolate chips too
Recipe from: Brecka Shipley
- 11 Baking Tips for More Success in the Kitchen - Alisons Pantry Delicious Living Blog - […] Brecka’s Oatmeal Cookies […]