Riccota filled raviolis layered with spaghetti sauce, crumbled meatballs, and mozzarella cheese. Perfect for a weeknight meal! Try adding a layer of spinach for more protein, too.
To keep with the theme of a “lazy dinner”, serve a green salad and New York Bakery Garlic Toast (#2049). We’re all about serving sides that the kids can help prepare, too!
Looking for more easy meals?
- Easy Puff Pastry Chicken Salad
- Crock Pot Lasagna
- Lazy Day Beef & Vegetable Soup
- Instant Pot Spaghetti
- Easy Homemade Calzones
Riccota filled raviolis layered with spaghetti sauce, crumbled meatballs, and mozzarella cheese.
- 12 oz. Rosina Italian Style Meatballs (#9142), thawed in fridge
- 24 oz. Carla’s Precooked Jumbo Round Six Cheese Ravioli (#3493), thawed in fridge
- 2 16 oz. jars spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- First, preheat oven to 350F.
- Then, crumble the thawed meatballs using a fork or food processor. Set aside.
- Now, spread a thin layer of spaghetti sauce along the bottom of a USA Pan Rectangular Cake Pan (#1606). Top with a layer of 12 raviolis over the sauce, followed by half of the crumbled meatballs and shredded cheese. Repeat with another layer of sauce, raviolis, and crumbled meatballs. Now, add another thin layer of sauce.
- Cover with Kirkland Foil (#1963) and bake for 45 minutes. Then remove foil and add the rest of the cheese. Bake, uncovered, for 10-15 minutes. Allow to cool slightly before serving.