Fruit Loop Treats
Gooey, crunchy, buttery, and colorful Fruit Loop Treats made with Kellog’s cereal, mini marshmallows, and marshmallow fluff. We love mixing mini mallows and marshmallow fluff for extra gooey treats! They bring back all the childhood memories of classic Rice Krispy Treats, but with a fun twist! And, if that’s still what you’re craving, you can make them with our Kellogg’s Cereal Jumbo Assortment Pack (#2713) or take the work out of it with Kellogs Rice Krispie Treats Mini Squares (#5378).
Pack them for lunch!
These colorful treats are great to add to your kid’s school lunch boxes. Simply wrap in AP Parchment Paper (#1153) or Crystal Wrap Foodservice Film (#6127), and you’ll have a treat for them for a few days! But, make sure you keep some for yourself too.
Gooey, crunchy, buttery, and colorful Fruit Loop Treats made with Kellog’s cereal, mini marshmallows, and marshmallow fluff.
Fruit Loop Treats
- 3 Tbsp Kirkland Salted Sweet Cream Butter (#1723)
- 10 oz. mini marshmallows
- 1/2 container marshmallow fluff
- 6 cups Kellogg’s Fruit Loop Cereal (#2713)
- First, spray a 9×13 pan with Vegalene Buttery Delite (#1576).
- Then, melt the butter and marshmallow fluff in a pot over low heat. Add 3/4 of the bag of marshmallows and stir until all melted. Then, mix in the remaining mallows and fruit loops.
- Now, press into the prepared pan.
- Let cool for 15-30 minutes before cutting into squares.
Looking for more school lunch ideas?
- Wild Blueberry Pop Tarts - Alisons Pantry Delicious Living Blog - […] Friut Loop Treats Cosmo Blast Ice Cream Sandwich Homemade Trail Mix SharePinTweet0 Shares 0Shares Share on Facebook Share on…
- 2 Chex Mix Recipes for the Holidays - Alisons Pantry Delicious Living Blog - […] Fruit Loop Treats Cinnamon Roll Popcorn Cappuccino Monkey Bread Bites SharePinTweet0 Shares 0Shares Share on Facebook Share on Twitter…