Garlicky Ultimate Fish Sticks & Frites
The combination of fish sticks, crisp fries topped with a garlicky olive oil and parmesan cheese will leave your mouth watering. This can easily be turned into a platter for serving a crowd, without taking a lot of time in the kitchen.
What makes our Fish Sticks “Ultimate”?
There’s no mince and no mystery in Trident Fish Sticks (#2809), just more fish in every bite….and that’s a natural fact. Enjoy more fish, and less breading! (65% Alaskan Pollock, 35% Batter and Breading.) Fish Sticks are a favorite among our kiddos, and we love how easy they are to whip up a meal on a busy day (or when we don’t feel like cooking…)
If you like this recipe, try these:
- 3 Easy Appetizers for Any Party
- Be the Hostess with the Mostest with These Easy Party Foods
- Tailgating Ideas Using Naan Bread
The combination of fish sticks, crisp fries topped with a garlicky olive oil and parmesan cheese will leave your mouth watering.
Garlicky Ultimate Fish Sticks and Frites
- 12 Trident Ultimate Fish Sticks (#2809)
- 1 lb. Thinly Cut French Fries, prepared
- 2 Tbsp BBF Avocado Oil (#3516)
- 1 tsp Kirkland Minced Garlic (#1289)
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- Regal Fine Sea Salt (#1146) and AP Table Grind Black Pepper (#1029)
- Lemon Wedges
- First, prepare the fish sticks by preheating your to 475°F. Then, place in a single layer on a Crestware Baking Sheet (#5957) and cook approximately 11 to 13 minutes until crisp. Turn over halfway through cooking.
- Next, combine the oil and garlic in a small saucepan over medium heat and cook until the garlic starts to turn gold. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Now, divide the fries and fish sticks between 4 plates* and drizzle the garlic oil over top. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese, parsley, salt, and pepper and serve with lemon wedges.
*If you are serving a crowd, plate this dish on a serving platter rather than splitting it up.