Celebrate Halloween by making this ridiculously easy Ghost Pizza featuring our Rizzuto Pizza Dough. Your kids will love it! Plus, you can use any Halloween-inspired cookie cutter for the cheese.
More ideas for Halloween Pizza
All of these ideas require a Pizza Dough Ball (#1079), pizza sauce, and shredded cheese of your choice.
- Add creepy, crawly spiders by using a full olive for the body with sliced olives as the legs. We like to have multiple “spiders” on the pizza for extra toppings.
- Create a mummy by cutting Frigo String Cheese (#4972) into strips and layering on the sauced dough. Use olives for the eyes.
- Make a monster by cutting pepperoni slices (#1596) into triangles for fangs, with mozzarella balls and olives creating three eyes.
Looking for more spooky recipes?
- Peanut Butter Rice Krispy Monster Treats
- Candy Bar Brownies– perfect for using up leftover Halloween Candy!
- Bread Stick Bones
Celebrate Halloween by making this ridiculously easy Ghost Pizza featuring our Rizzuto Pizza Dough. Your kids will love it!
- 1 Pizza Dough Ball (#1079)
- 1 jar pizza sauce
- 5 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1 can sliced olives
- Sliced Red Peppers (#6386), if desired
- Begin *forming the dough by using a rolling pin or hand stretching. Form to 12” for a thicker crust or 14” for a thinner crust.
- Transfer dough to a lightly greased (olive oil, vegetable oil or cooking spray) baking sheet, pan or preheated baking stone.
- Spread pizza sauce on crust. Then, use a cookie cutter to shape the cheese. Place cheese on the dough, then use sliced olives to make the ghost faces (these can be added after it bakes if desired).
- Bake at 450°F for 8-12 minutes until cheese is completely melted and crust is a golden brown.
- Remove from oven, brush edge with olive or vegetable oil, cut, serve and enjoy!
*Always roll out larger as the product will reduce in size when transferring to pizza pan or baking stone.
- 5 Eerily Easy Halloween Recipes - Alisons Pantry Delicious Living Blog - […] Ghost Pizza […]
- Spooky Spaghetti - Alisons Pantry Delicious Living Blog - […] Ghost Pizza […]