Pepperoni Puffs take all of pizza’s best flavors–Marinara, pepperoni, and stringy cheese–and roll them into a handheld snack. The recipe makes a great afternoon munchie that’s easy for kids to assemble, but it also works for a quick dinner with a side salad or as “dunkers” with a bowl of minestrone.
- Bridgeford Steakhouse Roll Dough (#7968)
- Pepperoni (#1596)
- Frigo Cheeseheads Cheesestick (#4972)
- Parmesan Cheese (#1683)
- Ranch or marinara sauce
- Roll out thawed Bridgeford Steak House roll dough
- Fill with pepperoni and Frigo Cheeseheads string cheese. Seal edges, brush the sealed edges with oil or butter.
- Lay them down on the sealed edge on cookie sheet. Brush top with butter and sprinkle with Kraft Real parmesan cheese.
- Let bake until golden brown 350 degrees until golden brown, dip in marinara or ranch sauce.