Pretzilla Recipes for a Crowd
Our Pretzilla Soft Pretzel Bites (#1748) are light and airy, 1 1/2″ soft pretzel bites with just a touch of sweetness. These unsalted pretzels are delicious with savory or sweet dips and toppings. Each bag comes with approx. 96 bites. Try them in these two delicious dessert-type recipes sure to satisfy your taste buds.
If you like this recipe, try these:
These Cinnamon Pretzel Bites are coated in butter and a cinnamon-sugar mixture, served with delicious Mexican chocolate sauce or dulce de leche.
- 14 oz. can Sweetened Condensed Milk, label removed
Mexican Chocolate Sauce:
- First, make the dulce de leche sauce by placing an unopened can of sweetened condensed milk into a saucepan, covering 2 inches above the top of the can. Bring the water to a boil, then let simmer for 2 hours. Make sure the water is always 2 inches above the can. Then, remove from water and allow to cool.
- Next, preheat oven to 350F.
- For the Mexican chocolate sauce, add the chopped chocolate to a bowl. In a saucepan, bring the heavy cream to a boil, then pour over the chocolate and allow to sit for 3 minutes. Stir together until smooth. Now, add the cocoa powder, vanilla paste, cinnamon, and chipotle powder. Mix together, then set aside.
- Now, lay the pretzel bites in a single layer on a Crestware Baking Sheet (#5957) and toast for 5-7 minutes. While toasting, combine the cinnamon sugar with the chili powder. Remove the pretzel bites from the oven, and toss in melted butter until coated. Quickly add the cinnamon mixture and coat again.
- Serve while still warm with the sauces on the side.
Adapted from: https://www.pretzilla.com/recipes/cinnamon-bites/
Enjoy fresh “donut” holes in minutes, coated in butter and delicious mixture of powdered sugar and cinnamon.
- 1/2 cup C & H Powdered Sugar (#1151)
- 2 tsp Korintji Ground Cinnamon (#1005)
- 1 Tbsp Kirkland Butter (#1723)
- 2 cups Pretzilla Soft Pretzel Bites (#1748)
- First, mix together the powdered sugar and cinnamon.
- Then, melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Toast the bites in the butter for 4-5 minutes, or until heated through.
- Once done, transfer to a bowl and coat in the sugar mixture. Serve warm.
“donut holes” :
- Super Bowl Recipe Round-Up - Alisons Pantry Delicious Living Blog - […] Cinnamon Pretzilla Bites […]